• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I've never heard of Jersey Shore. ;_;
    Being younger than everybody else sure has its disadvantages...

In this case, it is not disadvantageous. You are rather, blessed with the fact that you do not know of such utter garbage. I am almost jealous... But seeing as I work in a movie/music store, I kind of have no choice...

Hahah. XD; Or the fact that his white vampire-makeup is only on his face and not on his neck and it's incredibly obvious and lakjsdfasdf. >:(

Yeah... that's pretty sad... The director of photography (among other people) must have been asleep. I even remembered the music, and how it seemed to play the wrong kind of music for the mood...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Soundtrack scores are one of my favourite genres for this reason. Stuff by Hans Zimmer, John Williams and a few others are very awesome. People tend to look them over in favour of the OSTs.

I could probably send you quite a few youtube links to some of my favourite soundtrack songs :P

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Quite a few times I bought something mainly because of the soundtrack. NieR is a perfect example of this, because I wasn't really too excited over the game until I heard its OST. Thankfully the rest of the game was as fantastic as the OST.

Years
    Soundtrack scores are one of my favourite genres for this reason. Stuff by Hans Zimmer, John Williams and a few others are very awesome. People tend to look them over in favour of the OSTs.

Zimmer and James Newton Howard are amazing composers. Ramin Djawadi is also another favorite of mine. XD I love their work, especially from Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I've listened to too much of Mumford and Sons at work to appreciate them anymore.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I've listened to them, but as a poptard they never gained my interest that much. However, I will agree that they are an intriguing band though.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I think I'm starting to get into Dream Theater. Those guys are really good.

Spoiler:

Yes, the song is pretty long (it's progressive metal) but John Petrucci's solos alone make the song worth listening to. (b")b

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Mine is definitely Metal. But my taste for Metal goes as long as there aren't guttural vocals and/or screams.
    I enjoy listening to good instrumentals. Specially the guitars. (b")b

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Oh, well that's easy. Electronic music is the way to go. *enter subjective statement here* XD :P

I like all sorts of electronic sub-genres as well. The only thing I detest is Basshunter...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Oh, well that's easy. Electronic music is the way to go. *enter subjective statement here* XD :P

I like all sorts of electronic sub-genres as well. The only thing I detest is Basshunter...
    Oh god, I listened to a Basshunter song after you mentioned it. It is pretty horrible.

I know something worse though.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Sounds like that person wasn't even trying... Here are two of my more favourite types of electronic music:

Props to anyone who knows the genres.

The other song of Basshunter that I despise (that has no doubt been remixed 34ir4087807843 times is "now you're gone"...

THough I'd still recommend lesser known artists for electronic music because their stuff tends to be more diverse and cool and less poppish. The really popular electronic music has more pop because people tend to like rock/pop most.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back