• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    heheheh its school here RIGHT NOW! lol. :P im in the library...im kinda not in class just now...ahem...*cough* anyway, i prolly wont be around PC tomorrow, there is gonna be a teachers strike over here, so we dont have to go to school. tghey want a 30% pay rise over three years, they nevver get it the government to stingy but at least kids get a day off!

Soph

Years
    hehehen well term holidays that span for 2 weeks start here next friday, yayayayayayy! only trouble is if i havent got my computer fixed by then ill be mising from here for 2 whole weeks.,,.,,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Are they hardware problems Sophie? Can the computer turn on at alll? Do you still have an ISP at home? What kind?

Soph

Years
    ah, no it wont, trust me there. it had a virus., the virus is now gone but the computer mis permantly damaged. badly damaged. to the point my interent is failing to let me do anyting. also a lot of my programs no longer work. i havent even got it just now, its in for repairs it has to be reformatted. im going to lose everythiung, all my files and saved work. they are big files so i cant put them on disk. so i am gonnna lose a LOT of stuff. im real upset about it cos i also have to pay the bill for jy interent connection even though i havent been abnle to use if for a month and my connection costs a lot. so im pretty upset just now.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    That's too bad, Soph. My computer used to always need fixing back around February. It really irritated me.
    Btw, is there going to be a "member of the month voting" for this month?

Soph

Years
    too late. *cries* i just said, i DONT HAVE MY COMPUTER. its already been taken in for repairs. besides which, i have no money. nil. none. kaput. i cant afford nuthin. hey haruka how old are u btw?

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    14 but I will be 15 soon.. I get no allowence.. I get everything from my parents, but I cannot buy anything too expensive.

BTW: I got a portable CD Burner.. Just hotwire it and then you can burn disks in a instant. ^_^

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I have a internal cd burner, I even installed it myself, after carefully reading the step by step instructions. I got mine for only $49.99.

Soph

Years
    hey im older than u, i thought so. u are very mature for 14 haruka.

i get an allowance. soon i will be on a government payment i get wen i turn 16 and THAT is over $200 per fortnight. i just wish they would hurry up and confirm it so i can get paid soon....as my parents have cut my allowance now im old enough for governemnt payments so while they are fiddle faddling around working out my data and sendin a letter sayin "oh yes u can get youth allowance" im getting nil money so im kinda in a tight spot.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I install everything in my computer without reading the instuctions. Hence I've blown out a few things. ^__^;

Haruka did that Photoshop 7 come with your computer or did you buy it? If you did, wow. Photoshop 7 is a kingly gift, certainly. It's around $700 new.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    I bought it... hmmmmm. I had to use my savings... :P. I have nothing left.. augh... :(

Anyways.. I haven't blow any computers yet. I successfully installed memory on a Macintosh! :D

Soph

Years
    government payements....opps i forgot u wouldnt know wat that is. haruka im assuming your remark about it being not much to live on was sarcasm, right? as it alot more than $10 per week which was my allowance from my parents before.

well governemnt payments...how do i explain?m well in astralia there is a company called Centerlink. they deal with govenment payments. for example. if u had been kicked out of home, or your parent couldnt support u or something, then u would go to centerlink and explain the situation and go through a ton of paperowrk and stuff and then u may end upo with a payment basically to support yourself in life. the one im getting is called youth allowance. im not sure why it was introduced, but im not complainoing. anyways, in australia, when u turn 16, if u are still at school and your parents have a low income then you can be eligible fpor something called Youth Allowance. up until u turn 16 parents get something called Child Support or Child Endowment wichg is where the governemnt gives them money to support their kids. when i turn 16, the money my parents get for me is given to me instead, as long as i fit into the criteria to get it, i do, my parents income is under the limit and im 16 and still in school. so wen Centerlink EVENTUALLY finish precessing all the paperwork i had to do, they wll start paying me. and its the goverment who provide the moeny, hence Government Payments. get it now?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    That is somewhat similar to welfare, where you have to sign alot of papers and you get money from the government, if you are in finacial difficulties, or don't have a place to live. But eventually you have to pay up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back