• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    you dint have to pay up with youth allowance, which is great!!! i never have to pay back wat i get. we have welfare here. Centerleink is a diferent thing to welfare. but i think they deal with welfare payments....

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    no not at all. thank goodness. ui have to get my own closthes and stuff but not food, im still livin at home.

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    I'm 14 years old, and I'm already in dept.. I owe someone $1800.. Appearently I can pay them back when I get a job after I finish Uni... So thats good. I have time!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm 14, and I'm not in dept. O.O; I'm just broke. *stares sadly at empty wallet*

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
    I'm also 14, woot!

Anywho, I am happy, I get to go to a Tigers game tonight with all the Language clubs from my school. Of course, the Tigers will prolly loose like they always do, but at least it will be fun.

I have money, but I'm always afraid to spend it -.-;; I know if I start spending a lot, I will never stop.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    i almost 14 ..... My team name was chosen by me for my house ^^!!!! its called the tan tigers ......
    even though our house rep is a bear

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Gr8Person62 said:
    I'm 14 years old, and I'm already in dept.. I owe someone $1800.. Appearently I can pay them back when I get a job after I finish Uni... So thats good. I have time!
    Wow $1800 (wate thats not the same over here).
    Well im not in dept, im getting my GBA SP (Flame) today so ill be happy. I dont know how much money I got in all my game systems and games.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I see , Id be so happy if i had $100 to go out and buy clothes , Id buy that Fur Coat !! its soooo Nice , its gray leather with White Fir Trimmed ^^! im getting it as soon as i get my next paycheck^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Getting any games to go with your new GBA SP Arcanine? I love Final Fantasy Tactics:Advance myself.

How is the flame color? I have had a platinum one since it came out.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    woot , sounds like fun .

Essay Question ~ Why do you like Pc?

I like Pc because the People here Understand me. The people here are caring , mature and are very helpful. Sometimes they Agree with me , sometimes they dont.Finally PC is the Only place were people actually care about my interests.Therefore i like Pc because the people here understand me.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    That's Cool Arcanine ! I have a Platinum GBA lol it was limited edition so that why i got that one hehe

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I should Go out and buy a gameboy right now ^^ , What color shoud i get? Maybe ill get Silver? Do they have Clear?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You have to get a GBA SP. Those are awesome with the rechargeable battery and the lit screen, it's the way to play Gameboy

There are four colors at the moment:

Black
    Platinum (Silver)
    Flame (Red)
    Black

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well they have like color see throug ones can't think of the colors tho ahh what are they XD i can't rem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back