• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Its as easy as Pie .... Here We go ^^

My High school Is Very different From Any Other ,
    See we dont have all that homeroom 106 and stuff like that we have houses .
    In these Houses , Every thing is the House Color
    Example : Blue - blue: lockers,Walls,Chairs&desks,Doors , WindowsFrames , Everything.

There are four houses , Green Gold Tan and Blue , to see the School Map here is the Link > https://www.newbedford.k12.ma.us/high2.htm

By the way , Thats only the Eastern Buliding , Theres 2 More Buildings , The West and North Buildings , But there not on that page ^^
    Ok I still dont get it, dont tell me again I will just end up in the same place that im in not.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Your High School has a website? Impressive, I haven't heard of that. Maybe I'm out of the loop. @_@;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • lol it took a while for me to get used to it too . The Houses are just Places where you have homeroom lockers , class , seminars , and other things essential for school ,

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    Lol , The Houses and are labled as A- , my house is A-3

Green - A-1
    GOld - A-2
    Tan - A-3
    Blue - A-4

Hehe, my high school doesn't do that, but my middle school and elementary school did that exact same thing...cept they have retarded names like Eclipse house and Aura house and stuff like that...ugh

BOO ya!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • lol my school did that last year , but it was called the Areas lol - Meteors Area is what i had , but they were teams

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Ugh, I'm glad my high school doesn't do that...

Teacher:"Hey johnny? what house are you in?"

Johnny:"The Pink Fluffly Bunnies and Rainbows house ma'am."

:paranoid:

BOO yaouza!

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    Now I am very confused, what are you talking about now? :-/

We're just saying how retarded some schools can be..and you know what I realized...why is this topic not stickied??

~MUK'D!

and

~BOO ya'd!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kwesi didn't want any stickys in Other Chat, and before OC crashed again he made one sticky to tell everyone the "hot" topics of other chat. While we are waiting for the list again, I left it unstuck.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • k i'm still confused about this school house system thing... is it just a way to call different "classes" i suppose?

well either way Kwesi said that he wanted no sticky in Other Chat... so everything is unsticked.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Houses just different colored towers fro students and blah blah , think of harry potter 1 to get a better perspective of my house system

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • i suppose homework is crushing everyone and PC time is sacrificed in order to get homework done... *sigh*

do not mention the word "moral" for interpretating stories, as i learn this the tough way today that using this becursed word is just dooming your English mark...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back