• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    That'd be funny.Virtual candy downloading, 5%.......congratulations!You have received virtual candy!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    22sa runs the Get-Together, he wants to have the next one around Christmas.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Welcome back arcanine...
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Haruka said:
    Welcome back arcanine...
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Thanks, I think :/ (see that is 22sa's most used smile).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • anything not sour or bitter, not too salty or sweet (i hate stuff that's too sweet)... seems like i'm so picky but my friends say that i'm a garbage can (sweeps everything into the mouth...)

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • My favorite food is soft pretzels. *goes starry eyed* I love soft pretzels so much. I like hard pretzels too, but gourmet soft pretzels are even better. My favorite Pretzel places are Twist and Shout and Aunt Annies.

I also love ice cream, especially mint chocolate chip. Other foods I like are ribs, turkey, biscuits/buns, steakburgers, and shakes, especially banana shakes. I like bananas too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back