• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Anyways now for today! I failed two tests and a quiz today! Yay! Well, maybe not failed but I came close! Ah well, it doesn't matter to me since they were less important classes anyway. At work I actually talked today! I just got really into the conversation and talked! A lot! And my boss (I guess he's my boss...) anyway, he came in and said we were loud! And then my friend asked him, "Did you hear Ashley?" and he answered, "Did I hear Ashley? I could hear Ashley in Rocky Hill (the next town over) It was kinda cool!" Now he's going to expect me to talk all the time though... I only talk when I have something to say... it was fun talking a lot though!

Yeah, once you get into a big converatation, it never ends until someone stops. XD
    Well I talked like crazy today.
    Probaly because I had a class trip to watch a baseball game.
    I'm glad you have a good day at work.
    I'm getting talkative also....a tad too talkative. :P

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    *working* well im at TAFE....which, for you americans, is sorta like a thing in between high school and college/university. i usually dub it as college because most americans i talk to dont have a clue what TAFE is.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Yeah, once you get into a big converatation, it never ends until someone stops. XD
    Well I talked like crazy today.
    Probaly because I had a class trip to watch a baseball game.
    I'm glad you have a good day at work.
    I'm getting talkative also....a tad too talkative. :P
    I don't know what happened though! I just let loose and ended up talking a lot! It was weird cuz the same three people were there today as the last time I talked a lot at work. Hmm... that must mean something! We were talking about one of my friends and I had a lot to say about her today! She's just gotten really annoying both online and off. Then my boss came in and said he thought it was cool that I talked. I DO TALK THOUGH! People think I'm always quiet and shy and that's not true at all! I talk when I have something to say! And today I did! I was kinda hyper today! Water... lol! But it was a fun day! It went by pretty quick too! Talking helped a lot I guess! My boss was throwing dirt at the guys today! It was funny! He filled pots with dirt and wet it so it stuck and chucked it over the fence to scare the guys! It really was a fun day... and I don't have to go to dance for once! My legs are so sore from the last 3 days...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I don't know what happened though! I just let loose and ended up talking a lot! It was weird cuz the same three people were there today as the last time I talked a lot at work. Hmm... that must mean something! We were talking about one of my friends and I had a lot to say about her today! She's just gotten really annoying both online and off. Then my boss came in and said he thought it was cool that I talked. I DO TALK THOUGH! People think I'm always quiet and shy and that's not true at all! I talk when I have something to say! And today I did! I was kinda hyper today! Water... lol! But it was a fun day! It went by pretty quick too! Talking helped a lot I guess! My boss was throwing dirt at the guys today! It was funny! He filled pots with dirt and wet it so it stuck and chucked it over the fence to scare the guys! It really was a fun day... and I don't have to go to dance for once! My legs are so sore from the last 3 days...
    If I thought you were quiet Id be wrong cause you dont stop talking the constant chatting. Man people need to get to know you better. Well I dont talk as much when I have something to say I mean I talk less than shineyelectrode which is saying alot. He barely talks at all. Plus online Im always on talking on on on on on about nothing. I think Im the king of nothing useful to say. But you could say Im quiet sometimes.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:

Hmm, you do drink a lot of water right? :P
    I like talking too. But most of the times I stay quiet because I don't have anything to say. Converstaions I like....I just bump right in and talk non-stop until the other person stops. And it'd tiring. XD
    I started talking more on my Sunday School also. The last time I actually communicated to them was probaly 2 months ago. :P
    I can tell your in a good mood...not often do you use lol. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Hmm, you do drink a lot of water right? :P
    I like talking too. But most of the times I stay quiet because I don't have anything to say. Converstaions I like....I just bump right in and talk non-stop until the other person stops. And it'd tiring. XD
    I started talking more on my Sunday School also. The last time I actually communicated to them was probaly 2 months ago. :P
    I can tell your in a good mood...not often do you use lol. XD
    Woah! You don't think I use lol a lot! You've oviously never talked to me through either MSN or AIM! Basically every other line from me is lol unless we're talking about something that doesn't put me in a good mood! But yeah, for some reason I am in a good mood! I don't know why since I had 2 tests and a quiz and I think I did horrible in all of them. And yes, I do drink a lot of water and it makes me hyper... and I drank a lot of water in school today! That must be it! I talk a lot more now than I used to. It just depends on if I have something to say or not! And today I did!

Sparks_67... you don't think I'm quiet? Well online of course not! I almost always have something to say... and I always seem to stretch it really long! But IRL I only talk when I have something to add... and that doesn't happen too often. And I also talk a lot when I get hyper... I think that's what happened today! And my friend always talks on and on about nothing! She will come online to tell me something random like what song she's listening to and then sign off right after I reply... randomness is fun but it gets annoying... at least from her!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Woah! You don't think I use lol a lot! You've oviously never talked to me through either MSN or AIM! Basically every other line from me is lol unless we're talking about something that doesn't put me in a good mood! But yeah, for some reason I am in a good mood! I don't know why since I had 2 tests and a quiz and I think I did horrible in all of them. And yes, I do drink a lot of water and it makes me hyper... and I drank a lot of water in school today! That must be it! I talk a lot more now than I used to. It just depends on if I have something to say or not! And today I did!

I hardly drank water today, a I was at a baseball stadium and it was really sunny. Soda just made me thirstier. :P
    I think I talked to you through AIM once right?

Well drink a lot of water. I like it when you're in this kind of mood.
    You sort of post more this way. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    I hardly drank water today, a I was at a baseball stadium and it was really sunny. Soda just made me thirstier. :P
    I think I talked to you through AIM once right?

Well drink a lot of water. I like it when you're in this kind of mood.
    You sort of post more this way. XD
    Soda does make you thirstier... and it's addicting cuz it has caffeine so you want more! Water is better when your thirsty! Except in my case in which I get hyper! And I can get scary when I get really hyper... luckily that hasn't happened in about a month!

And yeah, I think you talked to me on AIM once... but only to tell me you were working on a science project and couldn't come on PC. Not really much to say lol about in that situation! But in most chats I say it a lot! A lot, a lot! Let's see in my current chat with my friend I've said it... well only twice... but I'm not in the mood to talk to her today. She's really annoying so I pretty much only say, "yeah" and "okay" to her since I don't want to talk...

I kind of like myself better this way too! It's sometimes fun to talk a lot! And BTW: I drank less water today than I normally do! But I drank it all at once so that could be why. I post more when I'm hyper and happy? I thought I posted more when I was mad at something (usually the weather!) and complain a lot! But I like being in a happy mood better than a complaining mood!

I have gotten into trouble for talking in class before! And everyone gasps when it happens to! Why? I DO talk... they just don't know it! I got yelled at in CCD one year cuz I kept talking to my friend. And I think I was told to stop talking... and giggling! in band in middle school! My friend and I were always hyper in that class! Oh! And of course in Spanish last year! But it wasn't like we were gonna learn anything anyway... lol! See I do say it quite often when I have something to say it to!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Soda does make you thirstier... and it's addicting cuz it has caffeine so you want more! Water is better when your thirsty! Except in my case in which I get hyper! And I can get scary when I get really hyper... luckily that hasn't happened in about a month!

I kind of like myself better this way too! It's sometimes fun to talk a lot! And BTW: I drank less water today than I normally do! But I drank it all at once so that could be why. I post more when I'm hyper and happy? I thought I posted more when I was mad at something (usually the weather!) and complain a lot! But I like being in a happy mood better than a complaining mood!

I have gotten into trouble for talking in class before! And everyone gasps when it happens to! Why? I DO talk... they just don't know it! I got yelled at in CCD one year cuz I kept talking to my friend. And I think I was told to stop talking... and giggling! in band in middle school! My friend and I were always hyper in that class! Oh! And of course in Spanish last year! But it wasn't like we were gonna learn anything anyway... lol! See I do say it quite often when I have something to say it to!

The Mets (baseball team) has a gigantic stadium but they don't even sell water...how disappointng. :P

Drank less water? Wow, today it sounded you drank the most. XD

It happens to me also. Everytime a teacher catches me talking and just says my name, everyone and I mean everyone turns around with their jaws dropped. It's sort funny to look at them like that. :P

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    The Mets (baseball team) has a gigantic stadium but they don't even sell water...how disappointng. :P

Drank less water? Wow, today it sounded you drank the most. XD

It happens to me also. Everytime a teacher catches me talking and just says my name, everyone and I mean everyone turns around with their jaws dropped. It's sort funny to look at them like that. :P
    I know the Mets are a baseball team... even though I'm not a baseball person. They don't sell water there? That's a little weird. Usually they sell water before anything else...

Yeah... less water! I didn't drink any until after gym 5th period. I was really thirsty since we played a game of ultimate frisbee... and I'm actually not terrible at it! So I was exhausted after and needed to drink water. Then I filled it up and drank a little more in bio. And at lunch I had juice instead for some reason. Then I didn't really drink much water at all at work. Yet I was still hyper... tomorrow they'll all expect me to talk a lot now that they've heard me do it! Great. And I'm almost postive I will be quieter tomorrow...

Everyone is shocked when I get yelled at for talking! They just don't expect me to talk at all. And when I do they're surprised. Like last year in Spanish when I yelled at my teacher! It was funny and no one had seen me yell like that before! I wish I was always that outgoing though... but I'm just not!

My hyperness is out of the ordinary now Jordan? Well I guess it is a little odd! But I told you the effect water has on me!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sparks_67 said:
    PLus how do teachers know when you did something when you did nothing at all.

*shrugs*
    I'm smart but I don't know how to answer that. :P

Kingdom Hearts? Wow, that was random. XD

snowangel3181988 said:
    I know the Mets are a baseball team... even though I'm not a baseball person. They don't sell water there? That's a little weird. Usually they sell water before anything else...

Everyone is shocked when I get yelled at for talking! They just don't expect me to talk at all. And when I do they're surprised. Like last year in Spanish when I yelled at my teacher! It was funny and no one had seen me yell like that before! I wish I was always that outgoing though... but I'm just not!

Nope no water at all. And worst of all they don't let you bring your own bottles. I'm almost posistive someone would de-hydrate soon. :P

Only my friends expect me to talk. They know how devilish I can be at times. XD
    I can be outgoing but my parents tell me never to talk back at teachers. I do it rarely when I get really aggrivated.

Aww, my mom is urging me to go to sleep.
    Bye.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Uh...I just finished soaking in the tub full of water and I was making waves by rocking back and forth. It was harder to move under water since it puts some weight on you..and when I got out...I felt lopsided. I can't evne stand up straight without kinda falling off to the side. I can baremy move my wrists...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back