• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
Years
  • pokejungle said:
    Hmmm........

That is really bad. I'm mad now =(

What is his account now????

It's Jess. I know, I was mad too, but I'm over it in a way. The thing that makes me mad is how he is manipulating you all. Like how he sneaks his way back here when is banned. He should have been gone a long time ago. He's not nice, or sweet. He's a liar, racist, mean boy, and sneaky.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^

I know you're mad at all but pleeeeeeeeaaaase don't get YOURself in trouible...however bad Jess may be, flaming someone is still flaming someone. I'd hate to have to see you get in trouble before he does...

(hmm)

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • demonchaos916 said:
    Uh...I just finished soaking in the tub full of water and I was making waves by rocking back and forth. It was harder to move under water since it puts some weight on you..and when I got out...I felt lopsided. I can't evne stand up straight without kinda falling off to the side. I can baremy move my wrists...
    hehehehe, i know that feeling that has happend to me (its not a nice feeling O_o)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Umm, Hi Everyone, Sorry for my absence or whatever you call it. My Life has been really crazy lately, I won't get into detail because I might say something I might not mean to say and then one thing will lead to another and I'll mess everything up. But Whatever, I made the effort to come online, so Hello PC.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Yeah, I just saw it. :) Congratulations to Austin and DarkMage31 for having the honor of becomnig a part of the PC Mod Team! Do us proud! =P

So, how is everyone enjoying their friday? I am in a pretty good mood, nothing has broughten my mood down...yet. =P But then again, how could you not be happy? It's the long weekend! =D Anyways, I am very relieved because I got a lot of work done in my tech class (which is the one where I had 4 assignments due in two weeks the last time I posted, now I only have about two!). So yeah..I'm pretty jolly today. =)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ll be visiting my friend again until Sunday, so you won?t be seeing me around. =p I am happy to see her again?she?s been busy with her job and may not have an opportunity to come over again in a while. ^_^;;
    Congrats to the new mods! =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I didn't even go to school today, well..I just ditched 1st period. Nothing was going to be done today anyway. Shortened day, a rally, and a free period. So it was only 1 period of class today I didn't feel like doing math. Might get in trouble later when my parents find out. If they do find out. Now to spend the next hour or so shooting at innocent people on Hitman Contracts.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I?ll be visiting my friend again until Sunday, so you won?t be seeing me around. =p I am happy to see her again?she?s been busy with her job and may not have an opportunity to come over again in a while. ^_^;;
    Congrats to the new mods! =D

Alright, I hope you have fun while spending time with your friend Kairi! =)

*sigh* This makes me think of all of the friends that have moved away from where I live, let's see...oh yeah, about 4 >_>' I remember my best friend moved away about 5 years ago, that was a really crummy day for me ._. He was like my best friend too, ah well... maybe one day I'll be able to go to where he is and just hang out with him for a weekend or something, but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon... anyways, enough of my rambling, let's make a discussion.

Do you guys have any friends that have moved to another country/state/province/city?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    School was pretty fun today, we got to go to the beach today, so that was quite enjoyable. Well, technically, it was a man made beach, no saltwater or anything, but man, you gotta love Moody Gardens. I'm kind of sunburned though, but I can live with that, I think it was worth it, spending the whole day having fun with your friends out in the sun. Lol, I fell asleep in the ride back though :P

I'm hoping my friend calls me back, he says we might go to the movies, so I'm relying on him to call me back, I really don't want to be here on a Saturday night doing nothing at home, it would get pretty boring =/

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Flaming Torchic said:

*sigh* This makes me think of all of the friends that have moved away from where I live, let's see...oh yeah, about 4 >_>' I remember my best friend moved away about 5 years ago, that was a really crummy day for me ._. He was like my best friend too, ah well... maybe one day I'll be able to go to where he is and just hang out with him for a weekend or something, but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon... anyways, enough of my rambling, let's make a discussion.

Do you guys have any friends that have moved to another country/state/province/city?
    Yeah... my best friend once moved away. She was my best friend in 3rd grade and we were still friends in 4th grade too. We would always go everywhere together. The first time I went out to eat without my parents was with her... we went to get pizzaat a place a few streets away. I rode my bike to school for the first time with her and I walked to school with her everyday. We would always goof around and stuff all the time! I know it sounds stupid but she was my only real best friend that I really consider my best friend. My other best friends were friends and all but they just weren't as close as we were. Well anyway... she would always talk to me about moving and which states she might have moved to. So I knew she would leave at some point. She was still in school for the first week of 5th grade and then a few days later she was gone. I don't even know where she moved to. We hadn't seen each other in awhile since we were in different classes. I actually think I ran into her in 7th grade. The day I got my braces off I think I saw her at the orthodontist. She had the same name as my friend and I guess she looked kinda familiar... but I didn't say anything cuz I wasn't 100% sure it was her. Now I really wish I did say something to her. I really do miss her... I don't even have a best friend anymore...

Oh! And congrats to the new mods!

School... wasn't actually that bad today! I have no homework! Honestly I don't! I did my math homework last period and had nothing left to do! It feels great! I do have a project to do now though. And since I ended up the odd one out... well kinda... in class I have to work with a guy that I haven't spoken to since 7th grade! He was in all my classes that year so that's the only reason I really talked to him at all. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out. And it involves role-playing! Which should be fun... but I'm not really good at it...

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    School was pretty fun today, we got to go to the beach today, so that was quite enjoyable. Well, technically, it was a man made beach, no saltwater or anything, but man, you gotta love Moody Gardens. I'm kind of sunburned though, but I can live with that, I think it was worth it, spending the whole day having fun with your friends out in the sun. Lol, I fell asleep in the ride back though :P

I'm hoping my friend calls me back, he says we might go to the movies, so I'm relying on him to call me back, I really don't want to be here on a Saturday night doing nothing at home, it would get pretty boring =/

~DragonTrainer

Yeah, I am hoping that my friend will be available tomorrow so we can go biking where some awesome hills are. Last saturday, we went there, and it was insane! It was so fun, but I was extremely exhausted after (meh, it's been a while since I read my bike that much).

So, what movie are you going to see? I know that I am going to go see Shrek2 tomorrow, as my dad and I always go to the movies on a saturday if there is a movie that we are interested in seeing, but if there isn't, I just always do plan B (which is to call my friends to hang out earlier, or post on PC =P).

I do hope that Shrek2 is as funny as 100marios said, because it is a movie that I have LITERALLY been anxious for since last summer. =\ That brings me to a question: why do they always so small previews of the movies coming out 1 year before they actually do!? Like, really.. that is probably one of the reasons why this year has gone slow. >_> I guess they do it just to get the people obsessing, but it's cruel. =P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Flaming Torchic said:

Yup....plenty of them at that!
    That's one of the reasons why I really don't have anyone to talk to in school. A lot of my friends moved away. One of them moved back to Peru, where he was born. We were anticipating this for a while though, so it's not too bad. One of my other good friends announced he was leaving on Saturday, on Wednesday afternoon. That one hurt quite a bit.....he was one of my best friends! He moved to another city in Florida, Naples. At least he comes around every so often though!

/me says Shrek 2 is completely hilarious, so no worries hehe...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Flaming Torchic said:
    Yeah, I am hoping that my friend will be available tomorrow so we can go biking where some awesome hills are. Last saturday, we went there, and it was insane! It was so fun, but I was extremely exhausted after (meh, it's been a while since I read my bike that much).

So, what movie are you going to see? I know that I am going to go see Shrek2 tomorrow, as my dad and I always go to the movies on a saturday if there is a movie that we are interested in seeing, but if there isn't, I just always do plan B (which is to call my friends to hang out earlier, or post on PC =P).

I do hope that Shrek2 is as funny as 100marios said, because it is a movie that I have LITERALLY been anxious for since last summer. =\ That brings me to a question: why do they always so small previews of the movies coming out 1 year before they actually do!? Like, really.. that is probably one of the reasons why this year has gone slow. >_> I guess they do it just to get the people obsessing, but it's cruel. =P

I haven't rode my bike in a few weeks now. Ever since my long bike ride with my friend! It was fun. I was tired by the time I got to her house... it's all uphill... and it's a big hill! Not to mention the fact that we rode around in circles for about an hour. I never knew my town had so many hill in it! Luckily my ride home was all downhill! I should ask her to ride bikes with me again sometime...

I want to go to the movies this weekend too now! Maybe I'll ask my sister since I have no one else to go with, if she wants to see Shrek 2 with me. That would be fun! I haven't spent much time with her since I started working everyday..

Sakura and Espeon

Hates being hacked. ;-;
    Years
  • Flaming Torchic said:

Yes, I have one friend that is going to move to Florida. Well, I am really emotional because that she is one of my best friends... but you will always have them in your heart... ^_^.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Once, I had a friend in 6th grade, he was one of my best friends, we'd always be at each other houses in the weekends, year round, we were always having fun riding his 4 wheeler and just doing stuff. he was really cool, but he had to move for some reason, I forgot what it was, but I think he moved to Vermont or New Hampshire. He was a cool guy, but oh well, I guess now he's gone

~DragonTrainer

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Sakura and Espeon said:
    Yes, I have one friend that is going to move to Florida. Well, I am really emotional because that she is one of my best friends... but you will always have them in your heart... ^_^.
    Florida huh?
    Now she will see that Florida isn't all sunshine and butterflys hehe...
    Is she moving to Miami by any chance?

That's right! You'll always have your fond memories of them!
    *remembers when his friends and him jumped from a tree with umbrellas*
    Hehe....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back