• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't feel any worse about her and I don't think anyone else here does either!

I know how you feel though, my sister does that stuff to me X_X

Still, this is mean

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    You guys I don't think It's Teara. Come on She does the Z thing, and If I were to as her/him a question I bet s/he would get it wrong :) Then we'd know if it was Teara or not.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    You guys I don't think It's Teara. Come on She does the Z thing, and If I were to as her/him a question I bet s/he would get it wrong Then we'd know if it was Teara or not.
    Z thing? Dude, my cousin in screwed up.
    You can ask me anythign you want! I already told you I got her journal so you can ask me anyting about her!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    frostweaver said:
    And what's the proper reaction to all of the above?
    -ignore whatever she says as it's easier to lie than to tell the truth. It can be freaks lying about Teara to wreck her reputation, or Teara lying about herself in order to [insert verb here.]

Seriously man, I doubt anyone would make fun of self. :P

Yo err Mike, what did Alyssa ever do to you?

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Pokemaster10000 said:

Well, he kinda posted what she did up there^, im not supporting him just informing you.

Teara

Years
    I'll answer that with:
    Me said:
    She leaves me out of every stupid thing she does whenever I come to visit, she avoids me, her friends make stupid jokes about me, and just the fact that she is Alyssa!

She'll be home in about 5 minutes so I'm going to have to go to dinner soon. I leave tomarrow, this is your last chance to get some dirt on her! But whatever, don't miss me two much when I'm gone!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Teara said:
    I'll answer that with:

She'll be home in about 5 minutes so I'm going to have to go to dinner soon. I leave tomarrow, this is your last chance to get some dirt on her! But whatever, don't miss me two much when I'm gone!
    Believe me we wont miss you, and I hope your gone soon. Please dont come back unless your interested in making YOUR OWN account for this site, and not use it for doing stupid mean things

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Heh, what a short way to get recogonized though eh, talk through a regular/vet member's account.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Teara said:
    I'll answer that with:

No thank you, I am not interested in what Teara does in real life or any of her dirty secrets, I am a bit offended that even if she may bug you sometimes, that you'll actually endanger herself by offering to give us personal information on her.

Teara

Years
    Believe me we wont miss you, and I hope your gone soon. Please dont come back unless your interested in making YOUR OWN account for this site, and not use it for doing stupid mean things
    Actually she's home now, gawd she talks alot. I don't have any reason to make my own account, I don't like Pokemon and besides, I can alwys just log in from my house when I get home. But Im sure youll tell her all about this and shel change her password so really, you just missed a chance to get dirt on her, you never no when it could come in handy but whatevr, i'm leaving now, have fun and remember to give Teara ####!!!!!!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Yeah, maybe Teara's account should be suspended for a few minutes n.n. It's just mean. And I'm so annoyed at the stupid hacker who hacked Andy's account. I'm in a really bad mood today.

22sa

Years
    Give a Teara a what? A good ride? @_@

*Censor*

Hah, I think I can imagine her in real life talking super fast nonstop.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Teara said:

*rolls his eyes and gets sarcastic*
    Don't worry I'll try not to. :P

Btw, I'm Teara's virtual father. That makes you my virtual nephew. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:

Edited by Dizzy :) PM for the Real Post.

Last edited:

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Yeesh, you guys are really putting extra effort into getting DCC active again @_@ I come back after 2 mins of posting in here and there are already 4 replies. =P And the thing that bothers me, is that I'm actually surprised, when I shouldn't since this is the most popular thread on all of PC. ^^;

22sa

Years
    I voting right away as soon as it's up. =b d=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back