• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I see you mentioned my long posts a few hours ago. I can't help it! I just keep typing and typing and I can't stop! Especially if I have more than one thing to reply to. I can try to make 'em shorter but it really is hard for me to write short posts...

It's like 4am here and I'm still up! The reason? My cousin and I stayed up late just talking and watching random things on tv. It was fun! I don't usually get to hang out with him... I'm usually with his brother. So it was fun to talk to him for a change. But it is getting late so I decided to go back into my room and find out what I missed in the past hours...

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    I never get much sleep, just stay on the computer all day long. XD
    Dont you mean stay on the computer all NIGHT XD unless you usually sleep during the day and wake at night...oh wait...you wake all night and all day anyway so it doesnt matter XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Good morning people...yesterday was quite an interesting day. I wanted to mention this yesterday but I feel asleep before I could: I went to a garage sale yesterday and was rummaging through some old books and I found one called "The Strategy of Peace" by John F. Kennedy...I put it in with some of the other antique books I was buying and got 'em for 50 cents apiece...I have an antique collection so I thought the books would be a nice addition but it turned out to be nicer than I'd imagined o_O After I paid for them I started flipping through the pages of the JFK book and found a slip of paper inside...I looked at it and it said " Massachusetts Senator John Fitzgerald Kennedy" and had an embossed gold eagle on it, and in the middle of the paper in black ink there was a signature that read "Jack Kennedy" (Jack was JFK's nickname)...I have an eye for authenticating signatures and sure enough it was real...I paid 50 cents for JFK's autograph!!!!! I was really freaked out for the rest of the day :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I see you mentioned my long posts a few hours ago. I can't help it! I just keep typing and typing and I can't stop! Especially if I have more than one thing to reply to. I can try to make 'em shorter but it really is hard for me to write short posts...

It's like 4am here and I'm still up! The reason? My cousin and I stayed up late just talking and watching random things on tv. It was fun! I don't usually get to hang out with him... I'm usually with his brother. So it was fun to talk to him for a change. But it is getting late so I decided to go back into my room and find out what I missed in the past hours...

I try making long posts but most of the times after 3-4 lines, I'm speechless. :P
    4am flipping channels? Sounds fun..Wow, no wonder your not on PC right now. You must be sleeping. XD
    The later I stay up, the more energy I have. It's pretty wierd.

22sa said:
    DT? I personally never see him participating in those (and I'm tempted to call them spammy) huge or mulit-paragraph posting after one-anothers. I don't like them either. It gets a little better when PM10k starts posting but otherwise.... Gad. As for SA (snowangel) and 100, they're both pretty friendly.

Thanks!
    It's good to know someone that enjoys my posts. :P
    I'm posting less than ever these 2 weeks around only 20 posts...and stayed on till midnight! Watch what happens when I'm even more active than I am now.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    I try making long posts but most of the times after 3-4 lines, I'm speechless. :P
    4am flipping channels? Sounds fun..Wow, no wonder your not on PC right now. You must be sleeping. XD
    The later I stay up, the more energy I have. It's pretty wierd.
    Yeah, no wonder I wasn't on earlier this morning! I was up until almost 4:30am! It was fun though. We watched random things on tv and talked all night. I had an AIM chat with my best friend and it was really funny. I guess I was hyper last night... hopefully I'll be able to get to sleep tonight...

That's really cool Chaiman Kaga. JFK's autograph? That's gotta be worth a lot... much more than 50 cents, that's for sure! You can get some interesting things at tag sales...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Yeah, no wonder I wasn't on earlier this morning! I was up until almost 4:30am! It was fun though. We watched random things on tv and talked all night. I had an AIM chat with my best friend and it was really funny. I guess I was hyper last night... hopefully I'll be able to get to sleep tonight...

That's really cool Chaiman Kaga. JFK's autograph? That's gotta be worth a lot... much more than 50 cents, that's for sure! You can get some interesting things at tag sales...

Wow! Your best friend was on AIM also that early?
    Hyper? Did you drink a lot water? :P

I haven't seen a JFK signature yet.
    You made a good deal Chairman Kaga.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Wow! Your best friend was on AIM also that early?
    Hyper? Did you drink a lot water? :P
    No, my friend was on until around midnight or so. I don't remember. She didn't stay up until 4 though. Now I'm stating to wonder what time my cousin woke up this morning... I'll have to ask him when I finally get out of bed and go to eat lunch! Oh, and no, I didn't drink a lot of water, lol! Nope. I did have a bottle with me though! But only one... that was all! I think it was the fact that we stayed up late laughing at every little thing that made us hyper...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    No, my friend was on until around midnight or so. I don't remember. She didn't stay up until 4 though. Now I'm stating to wonder what time my cousin woke up this morning... I'll have to ask him when I finally get out of bed and go to eat lunch! Oh, and no, I didn't drink a lot of water, lol! Nope. I did have a bottle with me though! But only one... that was all! I think it was the fact that we stayed up late laughing at every little thing that made us hyper...

Wow it sounds like most of your friends stay up late. Too bad mine doesn't.
    You're still in bed? Are you using a laptop?
    Well now I know that you're hyper when you drink water and laugh.
    What will happen if you drank water and laugh at the same time? :P

Oh my god, I'm almost late for school.
    Bye, Ashley.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Oh, I'm not faithful.

Woke: 8:40 am Saturday, June 5, 2004.
    Slept: around 3:30 am Sunday June 6th

I slept!!! You cannot trust thou anymoreth.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    *yawns* yah i'm sleepy i didn't go to sleep till about 12:30am last night and i woke up at about 10:00 am to day.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    ya i know there was nothing to watch so i went to bed.only tv,movies,and video games relly keep me awake. has anyone seen 10.5 yet?

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Good afternoon, everyone. :P What's up? I've been online for two hours now but I was busy listening to music. I didn't get to bed until 2 AM last night and I had to get up for church this morning. It wasn't easy though because I was so tired...

Well, today's weather is great. It's been sunny and warm all day so far. Hopefully it will stay that way. I live by a lake though so the weather can change in an instant. :\

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
    Latios Master said:
    Good afternoon, everyone. :P What's up? I've been online for two hours now but I was busy listening to music. I didn't get to bed until 2 AM last night and I had to get up for church this morning. It wasn't easy though because I was so tired...

i can imagine that

#All things bright and beu.....# *SONRE*

it sound so funny

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    ya i know there was nothing to watch so i went to bed.only tv,movies,and video games relly keep me awake. has anyone seen 10.5 yet?

What's 10.5? Well, you can tell I haven't seen it. I'm excited for the Paper, it might acutally work.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I went to sleep after 4am last night and I woke up just before noon! I was really tired. Luckily I had my tape all set up to tape pokemon and yu-gi-oh this morning. It felt good to sleep again... but I'll never get to sleep tonight... I won't be tired!

As for weather... it's disgusting. It's been raining on and off all day. It's supposed to be really warm on Wednesday and Thursday though. I've worn a sweatshirt and jeans everyday in June so far... I just want it to be summer...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    here: it has bright and sunny and kinda cold. it might rain tonight the weather said but the weather has been wronge all week!!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I went to sleep after 4am last night and I woke up just before noon! I was really tired. Luckily I had my tape all set up to tape pokemon and yu-gi-oh this morning. It felt good to sleep again... but I'll never get to sleep tonight... I won't be tired!

As for weather... it's disgusting. It's been raining on and off all day. It's supposed to be really warm on Wednesday and Thursday though. I've worn a sweatshirt and jeans everyday in June so far... I just want it to be summer...

So all those saturday morning cartoons come on Sunday for you?

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    I think I went to bed around 1:30 am last night, which is really late for me on a saturday night during the school year. o_O; I guess I got carried away hanging on PC. ^^; I can't wait until the summer, I will be able to stay up as late as I want with no regrets. =)

Anyways, surprisingly, the weather here is great! It has been sunny all week, and the temperature has been perfect! It seems that the closer it gets to summer vacation, the better the weather gets. ^^; Hopefully it will get warmer soon so that the water will be at the proper temperature to go swimming in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back