• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    The weather's been too boring here lately, although it was unpleasantly cool last night...it hasn't rained for probably four weeks here (which isn't bad because when it does rain in the summer it usually turns into some wicked storm or something). I just hope it doesn't rain June 25-27...I'm finally going on vacation then...but between now and then, I wouldn't mind a few dark, wet days so I can stay in all day and read...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    yah we had to give away 2 of r dogs(1 was about 4 years old and the other 1 was about 12 mounths old in human years).

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    So all those saturday morning cartoons come on Sunday for you?
    Yeah, well kinda. We get everything that's normally Saturday from 8-10 on Saturday, and everything normally on Saturday from 10-12 on Saturday on Sunday at 8 instead. It's confusing and I'm not really sure why it's like that here... but it is! When I was in 6th grade it was all on Saturday but one day they decided to change it. But I'm used to it now I guess...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    6:30 originally, I think...but they moved it to saturday (which was sunday back then) and I think it's been in the 10:00 AM timeslot ever since it was moved to saturday or something *shrug*

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    ...and I thought my WB station was messed up o___O;;; Wow, that must be a pain for them to do that snowangel...
    It is a pain... especially like, what was it... last week? When pokemon was on before the 10am mark so it ended up on Saturday for me. Luckily I always check the listings just in case! But after a few years of this schedule I'm pretty used to it. It is better on Sunday cuz I used to teach my sister's CCD class Saturday mornings... so I'd have to tape it and watch it later. It's a bit more convinient for me on Sundays I guess... but the weekday line-up is the normal one.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    o k than does anyone watch the one(on weekdays) at about 4:00pm before Yu-G-Oh?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I turn the channel if it's Advance Generation...I can see those any old time on weekdays, but if there's an older episode on (like early Johto or before) I'll watch it. Those episodes have virtually disappeared off the airwaves.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I see you mentioned my long posts a few hours ago. I can't help it! I just keep typing and typing and I can't stop! Especially if I have more than one thing to reply to. I can try to make 'em shorter but it really is hard for me to write short posts...
    I think that's pretty cool how you always seem have many things to reply too... just, it's kind of hard to get in with all the long posts in DCC sometimes. ^^' But that's just my effortlessness so no matter. =P

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I'm no longer home at 4 to watch it... so I'll tape it and if it's one I wanna watch I'll watch it later. The only day I don't work is Tuesday so I'll watch whichever one is on on that day. But this week I'm not working at all so I may decide to watch it everyday this week. I used to watch it at 4 everyday with my sister... but now my sister would rather play with her new 5 year old friend (my sister is 10 BTW) than watch tv with me... so I don't really want to watch it by myself...

22sa said:
    I think that's pretty cool how you always seem have many things to reply too... just, it's kind of hard to get in with all the long posts in DCC sometimes. ^^' But that's my effortless so no matter. =P
    Well I usually do have a lot to say! So I say it. I'm like that IRL too... but I just come across as quiet cuz I don't always have something to say... but when I do I talk a lot! It is hard to get into the long posts that are usually between me and Jordan... and I'm sorry about that! I just end up reply to his posts and they end up getting longer and longer...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I actually feel creepy watching pokemon on weekdays...whenever I do get to watch it, I usually don't let anyone in the room with me...whenever I bring up pokemon with my parents, they act like it's a kids' show so I try to keep all my show-watching private and all that so they don't make any comments when I watch it o_o;;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I actually feel creepy watching pokemon on weekdays...whenever I do get to watch it, I usually don't let anyone in the room with me...whenever I bring up pokemon with my parents, they act like it's a kids' show so I try to keep all my show-watching private and all that so they don't make any comments when I watch it o_o;;
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean there. I usually watch it in the kitchen though. That way I can eat a snack while I watch it. But my parents think it's a little kid thing too and don't get why I like it. I find it really annoying that they think that though. But recently I've been watching it in my room alone...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Luckily my mom has a TV in her room so if there are people in the living room I can go in there...she doesn't mind, but she does have a habit of going in and out of her room a lot so sometimes I might just see snippets of the episode and have to flip it on the news or something else constantly...I try to pretend to them that I don't like it...I do the same thing with Yu-Gi-Oh too, but not because they think it's kiddie, but because they think it's strange (they've always been scared of me becoming like one of those old Dungeons and Dragons players from the 70s who would go insane and kill each other...they're more paranoid than you could ever imagine...)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Well I usually do have a lot to say! So I say it. I'm like that IRL too... but I just come across as quiet cuz I don't always have something to say... but when I do I talk a lot! It is hard to get into the long posts that are usually between me and Jordan... and I'm sorry about that! I just end up reply to his posts and they end up getting longer and longer...
    That's good! Perfectly fine. I could get use to it if I wanted to I guess.

*mini posts*

I don't watch Pokemon. Because I don't watch TV.

...But, I do like watching it when I just happen to be! My sister likes Pokemon too and I don't care what my family thinks about it anyways. I don't like watching it when guests are over though... That'd make me embrassed since I know just about everyone has a history with Pokemon and a lot people don't see Pokemon postively. x_x

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don?t mind turning it on, in fact I?m proud to show them I still watch it so they will think I?m a kid?I don?t wanna be old nyah? ._.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    o.o Well, I don't watch Pokemon anymore since I can't stand it after all those annoying Johto episodes, but I wouldn't care if I watched it with company over. XP Mostly for the same reasons as Kairi, too. :o

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Luckily my mom has a TV in her room so if there are people in the living room I can go in there...she doesn't mind, but she does have a habit of going in and out of her room a lot so sometimes I might just see snippets of the episode and have to flip it on the news or something else constantly...I try to pretend to them that I don't like it...I do the same thing with Yu-Gi-Oh too, but not because they think it's kiddie, but because they think it's strange (they've always been scared of me becoming like one of those old Dungeons and Dragons players from the 70s who would go insane and kill each other...they're more paranoid than you could ever imagine...)
    Luckily I have a tv in my own room... so if there are people in the kitchen I can watch it alone in my room. I would watch it in the living room but my grandmother watched soap operas in there. My parents just think it's kiddie and want me to get a life... but I like it... and I can't really help that. They think Yu-Gi-Oh is kiddie too... but only cuz they know nothing about it. It gets annoying knowing that your parents don't want you watching something you enjoy watching...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back