• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too hot? O_o; I could only wish for that to happen here. We get just the opposite. Last year we got out of school for a day because it was too cold... and those poor kids at the bus stops would get frost bite or something, so we didn't have school that day.

And Nick, civics was an evil class... at least for me. My teacher was cool, but his class was so hard. And it was boring... the government just doesn't interest me at all. But the thing that made me almost fail that class was... not doing the reading for homework and failing every pop quiz. x_x What a shock...
Oh! And congrats on the one-year thing! Less than 2 more months left for me! ^^

Flaming Torchic said:
Hehe, thanks Ash.

Well, I was in Civics for about two weeks, but as far as I could tell, it seemed like a class I'd be interested in. I mean, atleast it isn't as bad as Careers.

And yeah, that's pretty good, atleast you're doing better then most of the students in my English class; our class average is like in the mid 50's. =X
Wow, what's your grade?

And it was sleeting here. So naturally, I took a walk in a skirt, and a leather jacket to think things through. Amazing I don't slip and fall or catch a cold. >_>

Kairi said:
Wow, what?s your grade?

And it was sleeting here. So naturally, I took a walk in a skirt, and a leather jacket to think things through. Amazing I don?t slip and fall or catch a cold. >_>

... A 50%. xD Ah well, my teacher said that it was going up.

You went out in a skirt when it was sleeting? Darn girl, you're crazy. =P

Wow, and I thought I did poorly in that subject. XP Thanks Nick, your inability has made me feel better!

And yeah, I know. I hate pants, or jeans to wear. They can look good on people, but not me~

*blinkz*
O____O; Zleet and zkirt zhould never be in the zame zentance together.

Ack! Zpeaking of which, the znow iz ztarting up again here. Nehh...I hate cold ;-; Zomeone trade locationz with me.
Good thing I juzt got zome flannel zheetz!! Victory iz mine!! =D

*pokez Abby'z admin tite* Yay =3

Flaming Torchic said:
Well, I was in Civics for about two weeks, but as far as I could tell, it seemed like a class I'd be interested in. I mean, atleast it isn't as bad as Careers.
~_~ I can't wait to take Civics. I'm in Careers right now and I've no idea when it's going to end. o_O I'm doing it outside of normal schooling (I have a nifty booklet and everything -- Triffy too), but like... gah. It's boring and very confusing. xD I'd rather learn about the governmental system and stuff..

Yes, I know I'm boring.

Abby, you scare me with your skirt-wearing-ness. ;_;

Lightning said:
~_~ I can't wait to take Civics. I'm in Careers right now and I've no idea when it's going to end. o_O I'm doing it outside of normal schooling (I have a nifty booklet and everything -- Triffy too), but like... gah. It's boring and very confusing. xD I'd rather learn about the governmental system and stuff..

Yes, I know I'm boring.

Abby, you scare me with your skirt-wearing-ness. ;_;
Every question is the same! It's scary! Where is the work! But what's sad, is that it's so stupid and simple that we can't figure it out. LOL Government would be interesting.

Abby in a skirt is scarry? Right above you I mention me in a skirt. That isn't scary? O_o

Flaming Torchic said:
Heh, I actually find Civics more interesting, and Careers more boring too. Sure, the work is easy, but it's all just darn surveys (well, it was when I was there, but I was only there for a day xD). >=\
Oh my God! Yes! It's just surveys...really simple and annoying surveys. But then, they give you like half a page to write what you learned about yoursefl through the survey. What on Earth? What I learned about myself? I didn't learn anything new from a survey that I filled out. If it was somebody's survey, then I would learn stuff about them. But what would I be learning about myself. It's so stupid that my mind can't process it. I try to answer it, but at most I get two sentences. Argh!

SPon= Razor
TRIFORCE89= Glad I could make you giggle. LOL
To the rest of you...I have nothing to say! EXCEPT! I'm going to the movies with my friends on Friday. We're going to see Seed of Chucky and that starts at 10 pm. This will be the first time I go to the movies with only friends.

*late reply*

Erica said:
Oooh... I'm jealous. ^_^;
why?

Erica said:
I only heard about the IB program last year while in grade 9, but it sounds really good. ._. Sadly, the only school that offers it is pretty far away from home. (It's where I take my Japanese classes every Saturday).
ohh that's why. ^_^ I admit it's fun cause it's the sort of class that forces you to learn things that will come in handy. Seriously.. you'll most likely go beyond what anyone else will learn in a long time. Though the fun part is going on many field trips and doing all sorts of things you wouldn't normally have a chance to do. (spots are only open to those willing to strain themselves with work o.o) Basically they choose people who they feel really care about their school work. (They think the IB students are the g00dies) I have to disagree with their decision though... there are plenty of smart(er) students from outside the IB program that just dont wanna do all the stuff we do... They deserve what we get as well.

Erica said:
Besides... now I don't want to switch from my school, heh.
why may I ask? is it because you dont wanna leave back your friends and memories?

Erica said:
Frosty says the program is a killer, though. o_O; You must get swamped with homework and everything. @_@

or is that the reason why you dont wanna leave? (I'm sure I was right the first time) Killer=yes Fun=sometimes Great Opportunities=yes. The homework is the main problem, and main reason why I cant post as much as I wish.

~Blade~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back