• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    SPon= Razor
    TRIFORCE89= Glad I could make you giggle. LOL
    To the rest of you...I have nothing to say! EXCEPT! I'm going to the movies with my friends on Friday. We're going to see Seed of Chucky and that starts at 10 pm. This will be the first time I go to the movies with only friends.
    Good luck! I remember the firzt time I went with juzt my friendz, back in 4th grade I think. We thought we were really big! Lol, it waz kind of pathetic actually o_o;; A bunch of little kidz acting like they own the place with our zqueeky voicez XD

Ahh, I zure mizz being zmall, innocent, and adorable....no wait, no I don't. *enjoyz being able to reach the doorknob now* =P

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I shave! Once every one or two weeks...and that was way too long for me, too! I'm just a little spam cracker and do one-two sentences (unless it's a fanfic).
    Salted Pork And Meat on a cracker. That's what I am.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    BladeForever said:
    why may I ask? is it because you dont wanna leave back your friends and memories?
    Yeah, that's the main reason. ^^; Plus, I'm getting opportunities I wouldn't normally get with my school, too. I'm not completely sure what I want to study to go into when I complete my education. Right now it's sort of a mix between programming, languages, or something in visual arts. It'll likely be the latter, though, so since I plan on getting into an arts-based college, it'll be nice to have the extra artistic background from high school to back up my application. ^_^;

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Yeah, that's the main reason. ^^; Plus, I'm getting opportunities I wouldn't normally get with my school, too. I'm not completely sure what I want to study to go into when I complete my education. Right now it's sort of a mix between programming, languages, or something in visual arts. It'll likely be the latter, though, so since I plan on getting into an arts-based college, it'll be nice to have the extra artistic background from high school to back up my application. ^_^;

Sounds like you have it all planned out Erica. ^_^ Nice choices you have to choose from.

ehh stop complaining guys. >_< That was one of my short talkative posts.. I guess that means all my huge ones I made has been avoided by certain individuals... *cough* *takes his advice and rubs it in* Lazy bums o.o

~Blade~

Last edited:

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Whatever I do for my Civ project, I wanna do it with a friend. I asked my social studie teacher, and he said I could, but the project has to be double, so if we're cleaning, we ahve to clean double the area. Ew, I know, maybe I should protest the cafeteria food. This year, all we have is Chicken. Chicken Fryze, chicken patties, chicken nuggets, chicken chicken, or hoagies. Not chicken hoagies though.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    I found out what Nick fears the most.
    The might power of the Boohbah..XD
    If ya don`t know what one is look @ my siggie..XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Jess said:
    I found out what Nick fears the most.
    The might power of the Boohbah..XD
    If ya don`t know what one is look @ my siggie..XD
    oh my...O_O;;
    If I ever zaw zomething like that coming at me I'd be zcared too.
    *blockz that image*

No toy zhould have eyez like that <<

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    My worst fear? Physically, it's got to be losing my sight or my hands...if I could never draw or play videogames again....argh!

But mentally, it's gotta be the idea that at some point in my life I may have no friends. I think that friends are by far the most important social quality a person can have in life, period...so yeah

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    My worst fear would be, losing my hands or sight. Like Dakota said, if I can't draw or see what I'm drawing anymore I'd go crazy. Drawing is my life and I dun' really know what I'd do if I couldn't.

Since I do consider friends the best part of my life, that really would scare me if I had none...but thats not the case at the moment ^ ^;.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    They're disgusting. But, darn, I didn't wanna go to school today. I keep asking that lady who gave birth to me to let me stay home a little late, an di'll even walk to school when I have to really go. I was aiming for 12, but nooo.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Alright, here's the plan:
    Knock out the principal. Get the kid with the best acting voice to say over the intercom in the principal's voice, "All teachers come to the teacher's lounge..."
    And then all of the tall and strong kids will form an army and attack the teachers! All of the smart kids will grab their science experiments and...knock them out with the volcanoes! And the scrawny dumb kids can spray ketchup in their eyes!
    *nerd knocks the teacher out with a giant generator*
    Dumb kid>>You, uh, hold em and stuff and I'll, uh...squirt ketchup in his eyes
    *tall kid grabs teacher and squirts mustard in his eyes*
    *nerd attacks him* You imbissile! That's mustard!
    LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!
    ~You know, rather than booh-bah, they should be boob-a :laugh:

:donut:<OH MY LORD, A DONUT! IT'S GONNA USE IT'S SPRINKLE ATTACK, OH MY GOD, DON'T LET IT GET ME!!!!NOOOOOO!!!!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING, says my seventh grade science video on how to be safe in the lab. Back on topic, if there is one, some girls in my school think I do drugs, lol, well, not funny, but I find it funny, since I would never touch drugs. I guess 'cause sometimes I act absent-minded, and I am chill. I even have a shirt that says CHILL. I saw it and I loved it, because it has CHILL on the front, and the definition of the back. It costed $25, but I bought it with my birthday money.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    In second period my friend kept poking me with a sharpy and I think I got high off of the fumes on my hand. And now I do the donut thing a lot. I have a Yoshi shirt that's tan and big. It has the Yoshi from Mario enlarged on it (you know, like exactly from the game, not a clear image) It saws in the Mario print "gimme a free ride'. It cost $25 as well. I love that shirt...
    :donut:When...when will these donuts stop haunting me?!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I dunno, but I hope soon 9_9. I like the smell of the Marker (not chalk) board, in school. I forget what they're called, but they're markers, and I'm addicted to the scent. Nothing special, just how easel markers usually smell. I try not to sniff it, 'cause I'm to trying to make it a habit and end up in the hospital or the special class.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    It kills brain cells...see what it did to me? But they smell so goooood...
    Once I drang a cup of Nyquil so I could get high enough to fall asleep. I couldn't get to sleep...
    Has anyone taken one of those drug test things in their school? I mean, like standardized tests, not like take your blood with a needle O_O
    I took it, and now they're gonna think I'm addicted to drugs. I answered for this question "Have you used cleaning ware (window washer, toilet cleaner) in the last 30 days?" By that, I thought it meant have you sprayed any, not sniffed it. Yes, I used Febreeze! But I didn't smell it to get high...I'm an idiot. What are the consequences of that?
    :donut::donut::donut:Nooo! Attack of the donutheads!

:):):)[/font]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back