• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Dizzy said:
    I have a spanish/portuguese keyboard , my sister gave it to me when she came from portugal , its really neat ^^ , i can make those thins ~ ... but its on my other computer that doesnt have internet ...

Anyways I CANT WAIT FOR TOMMOROW , omg , do you guys know what tommorow is , national kiss day (U.S)

OMG ............ last year my record was 23 , ..... i need to set more.

Detentions and Conduct Cards dont go on your school records , only suspension and expellsions.
    USA has National Kissing Day??? Wow. I thoguht it was only in England. :/ :D :P Poor Canda, we don't have a National Kissing Day. :P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • At Tan house Detentions
    We can , Sleep,Chew Gum,Make phone calls, Talk , Do work , Draw , Look out windows , and all that other stuff

But i wonder how detentions are at Gold house.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    At Tan house Detentions
    We can , Sleep,Chew Gum,Make phone calls, Talk , Do work , Draw , Look out windows , and all that other stuff

But i wonder how detentions are at Gold house.
    Harsh...

Anyone can get detention for late homework (math class), Misbehaving in class(e.g. Swearing in class, disrupting the whole class, etc) , and chewing gum.

Spensions:
    Fighting, Harassment, Damaging School Property, and etc.

Police Action:
    Fighting, Damaging School Property, Distributing Drugs, Alchol, and etc.

Computer Rules:
    Don't damage Computer Equipment
    Don't Distribute software
    Don't distrupt Network Traffic
    Don't Hack on someone's account on the computer

1st offence: banned from the internet
    2nd offence: All computer perviages taken away.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • My cousin's friend through a empty milk carton at a police man's car and got away with it lol , I was dying

Anyways i gutta go , im so tired , talk to you guys later ^^.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    My cousin's friend through a empty milk carton at a police man's car and got away with it lol , I was dying

Anyways i gutta go , im so tired , talk to you guys later ^^.
    LOL, well, see ya Dizzy, glad you could drop by ^-^;;;;;;

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    There was an assembly today, Gary Shimabukuro(he gives lectures about drugs) came to talk to us about Hawaii's Crystal Meth Epidemic, it was horrifying, this one man stabbed an apartment manager 3 times in the face, cut open his own stomach, stabbed the knife in his own head, and rammed the handle end of the knife against the manager, his adrenaline was pumping, and was able to walk down 2 flights of stairs without the paramedics help, knife in head and all.

Years
  • Doctor Itsy said:
    There was an assembly today, Gary Shimabukuro(he gives lectures about drugs) came to talk to us about Hawaii's Crystal Meth Epidemic, it was horrifying, this one man stabbed an apartment manager 3 times in the face, cut open his own stomach, stabbed the knife in his own head, and rammed the handle end of the knife against the manager, his adrenaline was pumping, and was able to walk down 2 flights of stairs without the paramedics help, knife in head and all.
    :dead:

About the detention topic, whenever we have PE for first period we are always late, leaving us two minutes to change so I learned to run for dear life.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • If I get 2 more lates, I'm suspended from school for a day, and its only October! I got a detention when I got 5 lates, and I got one today because I forgot to bring my "uniform" (Gym Clothes). Son of a didly.....

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I got detention once when I was too lazy and didn't go to the school during the summer to help clean up... -_-" Gah. >.>

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    lol, we don't get detention here for swearing, swearing has been common here. x_x;

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    We also get detention for not following the dress code correctly. x_x; (Uniform, short hair, no dyed hair, no perms...no earrings...no ultra short socks... x_x; )

Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    We also get detention for not following the dress code correctly. x_x; (Uniform, short hair, no dyed hair, no perms...no earrings...no ultra short socks... x_x; )
    That's exactly the same rule here, although as far as I know, the school a few blocks away let girls keep their hair as long as they want.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • aside from obvious nudity, my school let's guys and girls dress HOWEVER they want...that's good to a point :D...and also, at the same time, very very bad

This is to all your Hoochy Momma girls who wear next-to-no clothes

"If your not in business, don't advertise."
    ~Dakota

Words o' Wisdom

BOO ya!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • My house has a Dress code , Wear Tan fridays and on felid trips ... ehh not relly a dress code , we can wear what we want , but all of .. well i cant say all but some of it ( i have a BIG wardrobe ) is mostly tan clothes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back