• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    If anyone wants to learn about WWII just go play a few WWII games on the systems around. There's like 500 WWII games out there so all you got to do is play maybe 2 or 3 and you got it covered. XD

Actually, most of it only covers a small portion of the USA's campaign. Nearly all of it forsakes the effort of the other Allies forces, but hey, who makes all those games to scream their history in the first place????????

So for WWII, see some veterans. (Hurry up, they are a dying breed of humans)

Jordan.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Jordan, how could you curse my dreams :P

Oh, Hail Hitler.

How's everyone's day?

I just came back from a huge buffet dinner x_x

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Well my day was weird.. I think I'm stupid. I did something stupid. But I feel like I really don't care. (I didn't do drugs or anything life-changing XD)

...Hitler? XD interesting conversation you have going there.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    -reminds Iruka_Sakana-
    I was your friend too. XD

If the stupid thing wasn't drugs, why can't you tell us?

Emii

Years
    Ah yes, you were my friend too! Hi!

Oh well what I did was, my bf broke up with me again. so I tried the whole make-him-jealous thing, and it worked. I went on my myspace while he was online, and I put new pics up, I talked about how great my day was and how happy I was. Then 2 minutes later, he calls, crying and begging me to take him back. And I did.

THAT was a stupid thing for me to do, huh? XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Agreed. Yup, stuid, getting with a guy that broke up with you, meaning not liking you as much as you liked him... actually, it seems pointless. Maybe you should've got with another guy?

Emii

Years
    Yeah, that's what I thought about. I don't like anyone else, but, I'm considering other guys alot more from now on. I dunno why I got back with him, really.. ^^;

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    You should just break up with him when you get the chance and start looking for guys on the internet. There are enough guys on PC anyway that you could go for. XD

Emii

Years
    lol yeah I think I might do that. Even though I'm probably the ONLY person on here in my town or state. XD eh, I'm almost 18. I'll be able to go wherever I want. Woohoo!! ^^

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I doubt that. Unless internet isn't access-able for the rest of the people near you, they'd be likely to be on PC if they have somewhat interest in Pokémon.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I bet you'll find a few, there has to be some.

I know many people living in Perth. (when I say many, I mean like, three or four)

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    But considering you're a fan (going by your username and theme), at least you'd have something in common.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back