• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Heil Roosevelt. Heil Churchill. Heil de Gaulle. Heil Stalin.

Do I really have to go over how Hitler was screwed after his initial victories again?
    Militarily germany did not need any of those resources though. They were strong fighters. If Hitler had just won the battle of britain or went straight for moscow or occupied Africa and the Middle East it would've been a German win. XD

And I only said Hail Hitler because of my theme, btw. Don't misunderstand. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Actually, most of it only covers a small portion of the USA's campaign. Nearly all of it forsakes the effort of the other Allies forces, but hey, who makes all those games to scream their history in the first place????????
    The Call of Duty franchise would like to have a word with you.

• Canada - Call of Duty 3 [Falaise Gap], Call of Duty: Roads to Victory [Holland, Belgium]
    • Poland - Call of Duty 3 [Falaise Gap]
    • Soviet Union - Call of Duty [Stalingrad, Poland, Oder-Neisse Line, Berlin], Call of Duty: United Offensive [Kursk, Kharkov], Call of Duty: Finest Hour [Stalingrad], Call of Duty 2 [Moscow, Stalingrad]
    • United Kingdom - Call of Duty [Pegasus Bridge, Oder Dam, German battleship Tirpitz, Holland], Call of Duty: United Offensive [Holland, Sicily], Call of Duty: Finest Hour [North Africa], Call of Duty 2 [North Africa], Call of Duty 3 [Falaise Gap], Call of Duty: Roads to Victory [Operation Market Garden, western Germany]

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Yeah well me being a fan is debatable ... consider the username and theme leftovers from another period. :P

Yeah, I guess you'd have something in common, but even so ... meh, I dunno. I just find it weird.

I'm actually not that sure that I'm a fan either anymore, Pokémon and things associated to it doesn't really appeal to me now.

And I'd just find it fine.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Of course I didn't mean searching... more like stalking. XDD

But really, I mean just randomly meeting and getting along with people, like you said.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    The Call of Duty franchise would like to have a word with you.

• Canada - Call of Duty 3 [Falaise Gap], Call of Duty: Roads to Victory [Holland, Belgium]
    • Poland - Call of Duty 3 [Falaise Gap]
    • Soviet Union - Call of Duty [Stalingrad, Poland, Oder-Neisse Line, Berlin], Call of Duty: United Offensive [Kursk, Kharkov], Call of Duty: Finest Hour [Stalingrad], Call of Duty 2 [Moscow, Stalingrad]
    • United Kingdom - Call of Duty [Pegasus Bridge, Oder Dam, German battleship Tirpitz, Holland], Call of Duty: United Offensive [Holland, Sicily], Call of Duty: Finest Hour [North Africa], Call of Duty 2 [North Africa], Call of Duty 3 [Falaise Gap], Call of Duty: Roads to Victory [Operation Market Garden, western Germany]
    I saw no CoD4 in there.... oh wait, OMG they aren't in WWII anymore. XD

And as I was talking about before, to learn about WWII all you need to do is play a few games. XD

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Of course I didn't mean searching... more like stalking. XDD

But really, I mean just randomly meeting and getting along with people, like you said.

I get along with people easily, but it would take me awhile to like them if I never got to see or talk to them in person, you know?

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Same, sort of. I don't instantly get along with people IRL, online much easier.

Emii

Years
    Yeah, there are many people IRL that I wish would just disappear forever and never come back. XD but on the internet, I get along alot better and act more like myself. I'm kinda shy IRL. So people think I'm stuck up. But I'm not.

Anyway, the point is, it's alot easier for me to get along with people online, too. ^^;

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Yeah, there are many people IRL that I wish would just disappear forever and never come back. XD but on the internet, I get along alot better and act more like myself. I'm kinda shy IRL. So people think I'm stuck up. But I'm not.

Anyway, the point is, it's alot easier for me to get along with people online, too. ^^;
    Um, Actually, That's what most people are, kinda like me, I'm very shy IRL, but here, There's no reason to be shy, maybe because nobody can see my face...?

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I'm shy when I only first meet people, after like, a week or so I get along with people great.

Ryouki: I don't think we'd want to see your face. XD;; Joking...

Emii

Years
    lol well I've always been the shy quiet one at school. I dunno, I mostly keep to myself unless someone starts talking to me. And I kept telling myself, since I'm a senior this year, I would be more out there. It sorta worked, but not really.. XD

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    In class I don't talk to many people either. Most people except like, four in my classes don't get along with me.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Because you feel more comfortable after knowing a person for sometime and isn't as embarrased to talk to them??

Getting to know people is too difficult sometimes. Online it's simple, just type a few words.. but face to face communication is just so much different.

Emii

Years
    Yeah I get along with most people too. Except this stupid Mexican girl. I hate her so much. hate her hate her hate her!! But I'm not getting into that here. ^^;

But I'm alot more talkative online. Maybe it's what Ryouki said, and it's because people don't actually see me? XD I dunno.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back