• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    And to think I didn't see even one kappa while I was in Japan :[

I feel like dying.
    The last kappas in the home islands died off sometime during the Meiji period as a result of industrialization. A small population thrived in the Ryukyu Islands until they were exterminated by American forces during World War II.

Rencudia

Toothless Bald Old Hag <3
    Years
    LOL, I took an IQ test once. It was 123 or something o_O;

They're different kinds of smarts, IQ's can't sum up all the smarts you are high on. Sadly. Which is why i'm not a huge follower on these kind of things.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    lawl, I remember when I used to be very interested in such "mythological" creatures (though we should more appropriately refer to it as cryptzooology). Seemed to be more of a childhood fascination for me though, as I obviously have grown out of it. What deters me is that it's all based on rumors and the like,, so it got old after a while.

Years
    I've never taken any IQ tests, so... I can't relate... Sorry.

But, guess what, I have decided to teach myself to be ambidextrous!
    (Just like Ambipom) So I have my work cut out for me.

Ambidextrous, I've always wanted to be like that.

My Kicking (Of a football in particular) is way weaker with my left.

Same with my handwriting.

Maybe I should train.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I'm probably better with writing with my toes than writing with my left hand. I've tried writing like a leftie, and it looked worse than when I first started writing >>'

Good luck though :D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    :o

That's the only Digimon series I actually watched every morning. I was in the 5th grade when it first came out so I barely understood anything, but I'm watching it again on that one channel umm...Toon Disney's nightly thing... JETEX. Yes. That. I think x.x

Is it good? XD

Years
    :o

That's the only Digimon series I actually watched every morning. I was in the 5th grade when it first came out so I barely understood anything, but I'm watching it again on that one channel umm...Toon Disney's nightly thing... JETEX. Yes. That. I think x.x

Is it good? XD

Digimon.

I could swear we were talking abotu Dragon Ball Z.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Digimon.

I could swear we were talking abotu Dragon Ball Z.

You are, I'm just really really... really late at replying.

DBZ came out when I didn't even know what anime was. Cell scared me, he gave me nightmares until he finally got beaten. That took months T-T
    But I did really like it when Boo or Buu came around :D

Years
    Haha, Digimon. As much as I like some of the monsters themselves (the Gomamon plushie I bought a while back is proof of that), I stopped watching the show sometime during the second series...it just stopped being interesting to me. :[

I used to watch DBZ every day when I was in high school...and then I eventually stopped once they started showing reruns over and over and over again. <_<

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Wikipedia says there's only 291 in Japanese and 276 in English. I think they're lying ><

The only show worse about how long sagas last is Naruto. Good God the Zabuza Saga ruined the entire show for me. I watched it because there was nothing else on, but geez I had to stop watching it >>

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Don't The Narusagas will rot your brain x.x

I just found out that the next cover story for Nintendo Power is going to be the new Ace Attorney game :D
    It's a good thing, I know close to nothing about it so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back