• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I know I won't have time to play it either D:. Well until I get a vacation that is xD.
    All the games I wanna buy are coming out uring term time though D:.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I know I won't have time to play it either D:. Well until I get a vacation that is xD.
    All the games I wanna buy are coming out uring term time though D:.

;O; Awh, that stinks~

._. It's okay, though~ =3= I've learned that I'll probably be preoccupied with other fun things~ .o. So I'm not too sad~

.O. Puuu~ Videogames are fun, though~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Okay, so people are asking about BioWare. Well, they're the only folks who know how to make real role-playing games.

Ever hear of a little game called Fallout? How about Baldur's Gate? Neverwinter Nights? Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic? Jade Empire? Mass Effect? Of course you haven't. The lot of you are all too busy sucking up to Square Enix and paying them for a fantasy that just doesn't seem to end.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Official word: no word.
    As in.
    They haven't said anything about it yet.
    Thanks you, NP.
    =D

OK. XD

;O; Awh, that stinks~

._. It's okay, though~ =3= I've learned that I'll probably be preoccupied with other fun things~ .o. So I'm not too sad~

.O. Puuu~ Videogames are fun, though~

What's kinda stuff do you do?

Okay, so people are asking about BioWare. Well, they're the only folks who know how to make real role-playing games.

Ever hear of a little game called Fallout? How about Baldur's Gate? Neverwinter Nights? Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic? Jade Empire? Mass Effect? Of course you haven't. The lot of you are all too busy sucking up to Square Enix and paying them for a fantasy that just doesn't seem to end.

No need to be so harsh about it. Square Enix isn't that bad.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Those games are nothing compared to Square enix. Jade Empire wasn't bad but nothing in comparison to Final fantasy 10.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Those games are nothing compared to Square enix. Jade Empire wasn't bad but nothing in comparison to Final fantasy 10.

Star Wars may beat the rest of the BioWare games but Final Fantasy 10 was the ultimate. ._.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
  • Okay, so people are asking about BioWare. Well, they're the only folks who know how to make real role-playing games.

FYI.
    I love baldurs gate.
    =]

Those games are nothing compared to Square enix. Jade Empire wasn't bad but nothing in comparison to Final fantasy 10.
    Baldurs gate pwnz it.
    In the face.
    Hard.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back