• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA daily duck facts

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    What's your favorite Hamtaro hamster?

I have never seen/read hamtaro, I didnt even know what it was until a couple years ago. However, after looking at the wiki, this one is definitely the best.

daily duck facts

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    How would you rank waterfowl on a scale of one to ten? (ie: swans, loons, coots, screamers, penguins(?), ducks, geese, grebes, flamingos(?) etc).
    I don't know my waterfowl very well sry :'(

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    what would be two pokemon types that would best describe your personality

Grass and poison.

can you give me a duck fact that would blow my mind?

Ducks can very rarely change sexes if there's an imbalance in the flock and either males or females are severely needed!! Afaik this process isn't very well understood.

How would you rank waterfowl on a scale of one to ten? (ie: swans, loons, coots, screamers, penguins(?), ducks, geese, grebes, flamingos(?) etc).
    I don't know my waterfowl very well sry :'(

S Tier — ducks, flamingos
    A Tier — penguins, swans, loons
    B Tier — coots, scremers, grebes
    C Tier —
    D Tier —
    E Tier —
    F Tier — geese

can you swim/do you enjoy swimming??

I hate swimming but yes I can do it, badly. Would I be willing to be in a bathing suit with anyone around is another question altogether.

Years
    Ducks can very rarely change sexes if there's an imbalance in the flock and either males or females are severely needed!! Afaik this process isn't very well understood.
    that's really cool. so like they develop reproductive organs of the opposite sex seemingly on a whim?

btw i'mma ask for a duck fact everyday now going forward til this thread gets locked.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    how many times can a duck duck?
    yes.

that's really cool. so like they develop reproductive organs of the opposite sex seemingly on a whim?
    they basically have both but only one is fully developed at a time. i think, don't quote me on that.

btw i'mma ask for a duck fact everyday now going forward til this thread gets locked.
    good luck i dont actually know that many

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    S Tier — ducks, flamingos
    A Tier — penguins, swans, loons
    B Tier — coots, scremers, grebes
    C Tier —
    D Tier —
    E Tier —
    F Tier — geese

Love a polarizing opinion, mad respect.

Are you a Mage, Fighter, or Stealth player?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Duck Duck Goose?

🦆
    🦆
    daily duck facts

how often do you actually see ducks irl and would you own one as a pet

There's a duck pond about 15 minutes from where I live, which happens to be right around a neighborhood I visited almost every week as a kid (art classes) and a market that I had a job at a couple years back, so I got to see ducks almost every day then. Now I go there less maybe once a month? Still see ducks a lot. And yes I would totally own one.

Back