• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

theres apparently a couple of cuts in my finger i just noticed

wtf happened yesterday

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Yay I drank yesterday and didn't forget anything or get a hangover! :D

I did randomly wake up at like 1:30 AM and couldn't fall asleep for a few more hours though. :X

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    You ever have that moment where you are half awake/asleep and you hear a loud noise but there clearly wasn't a noise and it was all in your mind?

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Or when you dream about driving around a tank and blowing up everything in your path muhahahahaha (@_@)

(That did happen last night :P)

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Unless I've stayed up really really late, for some reason I only seem to be able to fall asleep on my left side. :X

If I do stay up that much, though, if I can manage to fall asleep on my back, that's when I tend to have really vivid or even lucid dreams. Not sure if this has to do with sleeping with my spine straightened out or something? :O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back