• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
  • guys who are you. this is a new computer so please tell me your name so I can get you registered

346364269605945344.png

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I wonder how many posts in a row Avatar Cyclone could rack up in this thread if nobody else posted for a week or so.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Then they were frustrated and scared by the legendary ghost Giratina. :3

I'm not sure when I'll get around to it, but I should play some Showdown with a ghost team. But for now, it's all about SSB (3DS). :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    They have the most basic and predictable top 10's no doubt but I always end up watching them when I'm super bored none the less ;|

Her

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    WatchMojo prides themselves on never once taking a risky opinion in their entire existence

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • This thread is spam so here's a nonspam post:
    Pokemon is a good series that has gone bad due to the creators taking away what made the game fun.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 5, 2018
    Yea they're kinda the YouTube Travel Channel equivalent of list making

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back