• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Golf Story was already released here late Spring of 2017. Quite a fun game. It's my go-to when on the road.
    ohh interesting!! I'm glad it's good, I'll definitely pick it up then. :D I need a good commute game.

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2022
    Super Smash Bros is going to be so fun!

Kinda makes me regret purchasing Pokken Tournament because I dont play it as often as I thought I would, but still!

i feel ya
    i have 5 switch games, but aint got the time to play
    and then there are also the unpacked 3ds games

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I already have more games for the Switch a year in than I did for the Wii U in its entire lifespan.

Sirfetch’d

I never even got a Wii U. I absolutely love my Switch though. Definitely my best purchase last year.

User19sq

I really hope Sakurai's hanging in there. It feels like the new Smash is completely new, something whose scope of development takes a few years, at least. If it is completely new, Sakurai's condition could worsen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I just want dragon quest XI already it's been almost a YEAR and there's been no news of a switch port or translation :'(

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    you're right im bad

Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

EDIT: I hate when .gifs don't work for some unknown reason.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back