• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Haha I've had only one PC-related dream before. I think...it was about Hikari becoming an Smod. Interesting. The rest of my dreams are usually something random such as flying dreams, superpower dreams, people-chasing-after-me dreams, etc. Don't remember my last dream though.

Years
    Every single dream I have is a PC-related dream. Latest one I had was one a week ago where I dreamt of John (aka BlahISuck) finally getting modded in Discussions & Debates, and suddenly it becomes a reality when I was out shopping today (and only walking out with new trackies). How coincidental!

I even had one where I basically imagined all the possible members who might get the blue coat in 2014. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of my predictions come true again like the majority of ones I did this year.

Oh, and I even had one where Windy finally became a supporter. I don't easily predict who'd donate though, so it's not easy to imagine who'd eventually get that shade of green.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Didn't have many PC-related dreams. Most are the ideas for my game then I wake up, write them down and go to sleep again :)

Years
    Haha I've had only one PC-related dream before. I think...it was about Hikari becoming an Smod.

I believe the process is mod then smod? That's what I know.

But yeah, I want to wait for the new year to roll around and see which of the members I imagined end up having the dream come true for them. I also want to start getting active in The Welcome Lounge again (aka when I welcome newbies every day) once my computer comes back early next week.

Hopefully I can have a better experience here in 2014, because it marks the coveted 3-year-PCversary milestone.

Years
    This year was one of the best years for me ever. I had gotten so much done that I always want to look back at it as an achievement :) And I really hope that next year, I can always continue to make room for improvement in my life as always.

TY

I dont like 2013 much. It has some great moments, but also tons of really awful moments that made me feel horrible.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I dont like 2013 much. It has some great moments, but also tons of really awful moments that made me feel horrible.

I feel you, ShadowE. I know 2013 is almost ending soon, but I want to end 2013 with nice step, because we must be happy no matter what, including in the upcoming new year of 2014.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Mm 2013 for me was an interesting roller coaster ride. There were ups and downs with nasty swerves and hard-thrown curveballs, but in the end, I'm still here and thankful that I've gotten through this year in one piece. Here's to a fantastic 2014!

Sirfetch’d

2013 was a blast for me and at the same time one of the worst years in terms of bad things that happened to me. The good far outweighs the bad though imo and I know that 2014 is going to be fantastic! .....or at least I hope so :D

Years
    Yeah, I've had some bad things happen to me this year as well :p but I just want to say that there were several more good things that happened in my life compared to bad, and I hope 2014 will be just as good of a year for me as well.. considering that I'll be starting college in January :D

Years
    2013 was a blast for me and at the same time one of the worst years in terms of bad things that happened to me. The good far outweighs the bad though imo and I know that 2014 is going to be fantastic! .....or at least I hope so :D

Yeah, and I sure hope you can return to your bold blue coat soon... hopefully shortly after I return from "computer repair induced hiatus" early next week. Can't wait to finally reveal myself to non-staff again! And I'll be back on the server around then as well.

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
    One of the best things to happen in my life, was one of the worst things to happen to me in 2013. It will have a massive bearing on my life and I am glad it happened.

So for me, 2013 had ups and downs. Maybe more ups.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    2013's been the best year I've had since I lived with my cousins in 2009. I hate 2010, 2011, and 2012 entirely.

Also, snowday! Thank goodness the earth decided to have an arctic blast come in from Siberia, since it's -15 right now--a record low for non-mountainous Colorado.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back