• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    okay.
    Hey Strikit, PM those who need to post. we don't want this to die.
    [EDIT]
    Yay!
    Unfortunately for Taryl, the Weedle heard the last thing that Taryl said before it was captured. and it imprinted upon that...
    LOL

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It hurt itself in its own confusion

I don't think so... XD :P

My Eevee is too kick ass to be confused XD >.>

Which reminds me, I shoudl have my character emulate what he sees on TV sort of, because of being in the cult, he didn't experience human things in teh same way, so he could have learnt the right way, on TV. XD

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Organizing SUs is helping with that. I'm making a list now.

Hah, that poor Weedle. Ah well, it'll be fine.

I'll be closing the lottery thing in a week, so everyone knows.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    So here's my team currently:

Chill:
    Dark Void OOC
    lv 5

Bastard:
    Dark Void OOC
    lv 3

Strikit

Years
    Fyora's is kind of meh. A baby Pidgey and a Sneasel who's never battled.

I'm off to bed now. Goodnight, people.

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Sadly, I have just resigned myself to that fact that Christopher will be catchng a theiving zigzagzoon, who seems to be following murkrow? Hmm, I wonder why.
    Can't wait to read more from everyone, Good Night New York! (I'm not really in New York, I'm just being funny.)

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
    Funny you say that! I have a trainer card ready, I just need a sprite! How ironic!

Augh! I'm having trouble with the card showing up correctly! Would you mind making just the basic card. From there I can figure out pokemon and trainer sprites. If you do me this great help, could I ask for it to be in red and blue. Any shade.

Strikit

Years
    I'll role a die for every digit, disregarding the numbers chosen, then match the four people with the closest numbers. Then I do believe I'll flip a coin or something to see which region they get to choose their starter from.

Strikit

Years
    Mkay. I'll make note of that.

Rur, getting a water stone in SS pre-elite four is officially too difficult.

Back