• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Where's that? I seriously want a Water stone. Nao. In duplicating Korbin's team, I already have Helena, Samrin, and Eevee-Blue. I need to evolve Blue, get Lynx, and get an Ivysaur for Rakiri.

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    Theres the girl between Ecruteak and olivine, and you can always manipulate your DS to the right day and get it at the pokeathalon dome

Strikit

Years
    Ahhh, that's true. I'll rack up some Pokethlon points and do that. I'm about 1000 away still, but that's not as much as it sounds. Also, my Fyora post is up. Karis' will be written as soon as someone else posts.

Kiiip, what if Karis and Taryl went together for a while? Poochyena and Larvitar would make a killer double team.

Strikit

Years
    Deal. Maybe Karis recognizes him from a trip he took to the gym, knows he's with Esthin, and decides to go with him to win Esthin's favor.

LordSephy

Years
    Hooray for babbling about food and how amazing it is, Sephy is almost completely based on me, except I'm not quite as bashful, I'd love to say I'm not bashful at all, but a gentleman doesen't lie unless it is truly necessary.

Strikit

Years
    He's going to end up like a little brother figure to Fyora if he's not careful. Which would be sad, if he has a crush on her.

LordSephy

Years
    Don't worry, there just hasn't been a chance for his gentlemanly side to come out yet. I'll see what he'll do, don't forget, nothing is cemented in stone, even if that happens, as the journey makes him more manly and less boyish, things may surpris you, or me, or even everybody.

Strikit

Years
    I'm currently tossing the idea around of doing another RP. I've done a bit of write up. It'll be less journey style, incredibly macabre. The title is EXTERMINATION, and I believe the RPers will be clones, with cloned Pokemon. Almost Mewtwo Strikes Back style.

LordSephy

Years
    yeah, but you know who's even worse? Australia and germany, when left 4 dead came out, you know the 4 handed finger thing? They made their version have it's thumb in tact and not ripped off.

*Is american with 90% german blood*

Strikit

Years
    Wow. People are wusses. My way of thinking is censorship has gone too far. Take music, for instance. If you don't want to hear the curse or the profanity, don't listen to the song.

LordSephy

Years
    I agree

Dang, all this beating and we still haven't killed the 25 char limit, somebody help me kill this thing. *Continues bashing limit with spiked clubs*

Back