• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
  • Poor (Insert name of character who shares my nickname here) he never stood a chance for a number of reasons, of course those reasons are Strikits knowledge because I don't know enough to figure them out myself....wait a sec, why am I rambling about this on the OOC thread?...oh well.....CHEEZE FTW!

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I posted my portion of the battle. I made it short and tried to use other characters as little as possible to minimize godmodding.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Looks good, so we just need eveelution to finish off (and look whos online XD :P)

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Augh! Strikit, Murkrow's egg move is confuse ray, not spite. Look on the first page for more clarification! Oh, and poor wittle birdy, I hope it's wing heals!

Kip, my character's is on Esthin's side, and wow, great job on the trainer cards. If I remember, I edited a trainer, and made my own card, but compared to your trainer cards... Well, you really do put me to shame! Great job. Did I mention that the edited post of yours sounds was a much better read, Im glad you edited it.

There was something else I was going to say, but then I started thinking about kumquats and forgot.

Last, but not least, I have no idea if I spelled kumquat correctly, and yes, I do have a small habit of "accidently" spamming commas. Word usually sorts that out.

I still feel like something is misssing.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Ack, I remembered to check everyone else's SU for their egg move. XP This just proves Kip is right about needing more organization.

Also, thank you. He's just the cutest little thing.

Oldale's information is up in the main thread. Reply here to the special stuff.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll go for the path with the wild pokemon thing.

I'll have my character visit his foster parents in Oldale as well. XD

Also Eveelution, you get the challenge to knocking out both your character's team pokemon, goodluck! XD

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Yeah! Now I can have the feild ripped apart in carnage! Mwahahahahahahah!
    Just kidding, I'll get at it right away!

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • mm, Strikit, What levels are our pokemon?

The only reason I'm asking is because you showed that Weedle could be levels 2-4, and I don't know what level it is.
    I do know that Chill is lvl 5 though...
    {EDIT}
    I WAS NINJA'D!(By Eveelution)
    Anyway, also what gender is it?(The Weedle)

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Strikit, just wanted to say, I am not going for the starters. I just don't see it in Christopher's future. Also, don't forget to fix the whole spite issue in your post. Would you mind if I say that Murkrow used confuse ray instead, and that Eevee is confused?

X75Flames, for a random reason, I just remembered to tell you, if James calls Christopher "Chris" in front of him, Christopher will hold Jame's in comtempt for the rest of his life.

Kip, how in the world would Strikit know the gender of the "NINJA'D"ee? 0_o

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Just teasing ya'! (But that is one battle won in my insanely weird battle against Kip)
    Say, have you noticed that about half of the people in this roleplay are online!

It's my mom's birthday, so I have to go with her when she gets her hair done. I'll be back in an hour.

Last edited:
    Back