• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ehm....
    Would having a larvitar count as being on esthin's side?

It isn't dark until its final evo...

On the first page, it tells you the starters, Lance's people get 2 wildcard, but Esthin dosnt. I think they'd let you switch half way through.

Btw for the fight, i was thinking of overlapping our parts and yours. Type up our side, then some. You would then type your side of my secound half and then some, sound ok?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    And right after our battle there can be an interlude, and we'd eventually be in Littleroot town.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Actually that was something I was wonder... I still wanted my character to talk to Birch (I have the RP of that still), but I was wondering that instead of being on either or side, could I be the type to be in the middle? Like on no one's side?

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I suppose that's entirely possible, but you'll have to offer me a good motive for being neutral. What is your character out to accomplish here?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    My character didn't want to join into a person's particular vendetta (as per character history and some RP posts), however, I could hint to his wanting to be good, which could be attributed to being on Lance's side anyway. Perhaps it could be that he is doing good things, only for himself and those that are being affected by it? Because he still has that guilty conscience from his past.

Strikit

Years
  • That could work. And since he's Esthin's, he already knows part of what's going on. He has an advantage. You took Brumae, right? That means you can switch over at any time.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha, yep, I plan to make the Eevee a Glaceon though I'm not 100% sure what to do with the stone thingy not being there and all.

EDIT

I could use the frozen rock, such as they did in mystery dungeons. I have however, not played that game.

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha, sounds good. I could perhaps find it at the shop or something. Perhaps I can find the frozen rock in the slowpoke well, as well.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Btw for the fight, i was thinking of overlapping our parts and yours. Type up our side, then some. You would then type your side of my secound half and then some, sound ok?

Ok, so you would type your part, then I would type my part, then we would merge them? Is that what you're trying to say?

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ok, so you would type your part, then I would type my part, then we would merge them? Is that what you're trying to say?

I think what was meant is that after X75flame wrote out his portion of the battle, you would start off with a pokemon's last attack, according to how x75flame wrote, only it is more from your own character's perspective.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I think what was meant is that after X75flame wrote out his portion of the battle, you would start off with a pokemon's last attack, according to how x75flame wrote, only it is more from your own character's perspective.
    Ya, basicaly. Umm, I'm going to post it here first so you can tell me if it has too much godmodding in it, and if you think I got anyones charector wroung.

James and Chris walked in, half heartedly reminiscing about their time with Esthin. Chris' Murkrow flew lower in through the doorway. Kris followed behind them basically rolling her eyes, her Poochyena following close behind her.

"You!" Cody pointed his finger at Chris, "Battle, now!"

Chris, before he could speak, was interrupted by Karis.

"You – battle – now!" She said in a mocking voice, repeating what Cody had just said, "Listen kid, cut the tough act. Anyway I'm battling him now."

"What's he here for then?" Cody asked, now looking at James.

"He was to be our judge." Christopher said rather calmly.

"Uh... Hi." James said in a nearly emotionless voice. He was clearly upset that Cody didn't realize him immediately and then insulted him! 'Gah, who does this kid think he is?!?'

"They've got judges here already, let's have a two on two battle, we're allowed that here." He turned his head to Karis again, "you wanted to fight him too? Let's go against him together," Cody said.

'Revenge… Oh wait I don't know Hourdours attacks! Ah well I'll wing it.' James gave Chris a nervous smile so he knew there situation. Chris only responded with a blank stare and stunned face. 'This might be bad….'

Karis scoffed but agreed nonetheless.

No sooner had they registered, that they got their battle arena underway. On one side stood James and Christopher with their Houndour and Murkrow respectively, and on the other side Karis and Cody with their Poochyena and Eevee. Then the referee started the battle, they were off.

"Don't slow me down, and listen fast. You don't know your Houndour's attacks, but you can stall. You stall them while I line up the shot. Got it?" Chris was obviously upset, and was hissing at James. James only responded with a slight nod.

'Some one who's winging it, and a planner? This might not turn out so well.'

"Alright, go!" Chris' voice was slightly calmer and much more focused now. Houndour and Murkrow started closing in on them. "Murkrow, line up a peck on that Poochyena, we need to take it out fast!" Chris' and James' eyes where averted to the Eevee trying to support the Poochyena. Chris shoot a quick glance at James.

"Houndour, flank that Eevee with a ember." 'Please work' Houndour raced off to the left, and then let loose a ball of fire right at the Eevee. The fire hit before the Eevee could finish its support of its ally. Murkrow was closing in fast, just as Poochyena started to glow blue. Both Murkrow and Houndour where trown back. The Eevee's helping hand worked this time, and added to the shockwave.

Now the Eevee was starting to tailwhiping Houndour. Poochyena was still glowing though. "Houndour, stop that attack!" Murkrow started to fly upwards again as Houndour charged right at the Poochyena, when its mouth started to glow a bright orange. The firefang hit right as the second uproar was starting to move outwards. The hit connected and the blue pulse dispersed, but not before sending Houndour flying back to James for the second time. Murkrow stated to soar downwards in a pursuit, just as Eevee jumped to the side. 'That won't help you….' Eevee then tackled into Murkrow. Murkrow fell to the ground and a foot back, and the Eevee started to slide across the floor. The pursuit had hit right on its forehead. Poochyena started to slap the floor, then sent mud right at Houndour. Houndour fell back over from the impact. Murkrow came up to its side though, and hit the Poochyena with an astonish.

James looked at Chris who was obviously immersed in the battle. "We need to get Houndour back up. Got any plans?" Chris looked back at him…

Ok, and then Strikit would go last. (I think) Sorry, if I'm not understanding this very well. -_-'
    Lol no, Strikit is next. It goes back and forth between our teams, that way neather of us look too bad without our say. Strikit will post two parts, an overlapping part, and a continuation. You'll take the secound part, write your perspective, then finish the battle off. Ok?

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Looks good I think, and there is the same amount of "godmodding" as my post anyway, so it should be good to go. Now, just 2 more people. :)

Strikit

Years
  • The only advice I have for Karis' character: She's more of the calmly, silently disdainful type. She won't openly mock someone, at least not in an obvious way. If she can find a way to insult them without them even realizing she's done it, she'll go for it. Otherwise she'll just look at them like they're a snail and disregard them.

I won't be able to write anything more tonight, I'm exhausted from tests and junk. But it's coming soon.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    ah, ah well :/ I did try to go with the personality info as best I could.

Perhaps in this case she could be perturbed enough by Chris that she had an outburst?

Back