• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Void OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
  • Potentially.

MudkipManiac, I'm sorry but your first post there convinced me you would be declined here. You ignored Kip's instructions, and your grammar was questionable. SUs are closed now anyway; the only reason I'm letting Kip post an SU is because I know his style, approve of it, and we write well together. I'm convinced he'd be a positive addition to this RP. If you can prove so as well, I will consider you.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Name: Taryl Virat

Appearance: Standing at about 5'6, Taryl does not have a very intimidating stature. He is fairly skinny, although his outfit usually covers it up. Taryl tends to wear several layers: A black skin-tight shirt followed by a grey Long-sleeved shirt, above that he wears a white t-shirt followed by a black hoodie. The hood is usually down unless He wants to seem mysterious. Be glad when he has the hood up; He can send a glare that will cause most people to stop in their tracks. Taryl has a bracelet on both wrists. The one on his left has a cross charm, while the one on his right spells Lucifer. He wears dark denim jeans that meet up with a pair of well worn black sneakers.

When Taryl's hood is up, many people tend to avoid his gaze. It isn't that he is ugly, on the contrary, many would describe his face as cute. It's just that when he looks at you, you feel as if you're on a petri dish, and he's examining you with his dark eyes. He has messy blue hair(Hey, This is the world of pokemon, where there are multiple Jennys and joys. He can have blue hair if I want him to.) that drapes down past his ears and eyes. His nose and cheeks are covered in freckles, which makes him appear slightly younger that he is. He has two scars that run from his lower eyelids downward. He also has several scars covering his right arm.

Personality: Some people are as sweet as honey, some are as evil as the devil. Taryl is somewhere in between, although his personality tends to tip towards the dark side. The dark is his nicotine, and he is unable to live without it. He is a sadist and he openly admits to it. Taryl can make friends, although they are few and far between. He is not a people person, as anyone who has ever attempted to speak with him for over ten minutes will tell you. Taryl is often described as a secretive person that doesn't tell anyone everything. He keeps the greatest secrets for himself, and he has an excellent 'Poker Face.' Taryl prefers to always have the upper hand.

Although he may seem cool collected and intimidating on the outside, Taryl has a much…softer background. Taryl is a masochist who frequently cuts himself on the wrist. It is not known to anyone why he does this, and he only does it near people he trusts. Whenever he cuts, he smiles slightly and closes his eyes while releasing a sigh of what sounds like pleasure. He knows enough about his own anatomy to cut in places that won't cause too much damage, and he knows enough medical information to patch himself up afterwards.

History: (Cracks knuckles. I'M SO CLOSE!) Taryl's history is known by few, and most of them know very little of it. Taryl grew up in Pallet town under the watchful eyes of his parents Amber and Raydin. He grew up happily, not knowing anything outside the happiness of his hometown. That is, until he was kidnapped.

Taryl's father was a runner-up in the indigo plateau pokemon league Tournament. His mother was a very famous breeder. Taryl was the perfect ransom target. Taryl's kidnappers were low-rank criminals who had gotten a lucky break. Taryl had been on the way home from a friend's house when they took him. They hadn't even planned where to keep him! They ended up sticking them in the basement of a warehouse in Viridian. When it came to the actual Ransom call, they didn't even disguise their voices. Within no time, they had been tracked down, and Taryl had been recovered.

The time when Taryl had been in captivity had dealt severe emotional and physical damage to him. While in the Basement, The kidnappers had cursed out Taryl, screamed threats at him, and even carried some of them out. He was hit, cut, shocked, and dunked in icy water. Other things occurred in that basement, and they changed Taryl's view on the world forever. Like lighting a fuse, Taryl's illusion continued to burn…

When Taryl's parents found him, they decided that he needed protection. He received an egg from his mom. She told him to keep it safe and to love it as a family member. Taryl carried that egg for weeks until it hatched into a larvitar. It was the daughter of Raydin's Tyranitar. The two were connected at the hip, and they never left each other's side. When Taryl's Larvitar (which he named Chill) met its mother, she felt a true happiness. Taryl used his pokemon's happiness as a crutch to support him. After what had happened with his kidnappers, he couldn't be happy without Chill at his side. But even this happiness would be short lived.

When Taryl turned 14, His family was robbed in their own house. Taryl's mother heard a strange sound in the breeding building, so she went to investigate with Raydin. A few minutes later, the sound of gunfire woke Chill. She woke Taryl and led him to the breeding building. The situation was Horrific. Not only had his parents been murdered, but Chill's mother was killed by a stray bullet to the eye. Chill cried until she collapsed. Taryl just turned away, his heart laden with sorrow. He had seen how tainted this world was. Twice now he had viewed darkness and despair. He knew now what he had to do.

For the Next 11 Months, Taryl and Chill disappeared off the grid.

When the two re-appeared, it was in a different region: Johto. Taryl had managed to convince himself that the world was tainted, and that nothing could be done to fix it. So he went to the tainted side. Through self-hypnotism, he convinced himself that power was more important than love. After following him long enough, Chill began to believe in this method. Her master felt no pain. She theorized that the same tactic should be applied to herself as well. The darkness's hold on them grew, until they were unable to live without it. They were not so evil to the point where they killed, but the sadist life that they had held onto them tightly, keeping them close to it. They were addicted to the dark. To venture into the light would mean to love again, and that would bring back the pain…

The two spent their time in the johto region lying fairly low, doing only the jobs needed to satisfy their desire and get the money that they needed to get by. It was during this time that they learned of the dark gym that belonged to Esthin. Shortly after he learned of Lance's attempts to stop it. Taryl had shaken his head at this. Someone had wanted to eliminate the darkness. That was a big no-no. Taryl knew what he had to do now. He had to venture deeper into the darkness. He had to enter the Dark Void. And that meant venturing to Hoenn.

Pokemon:
    Wildcard: Larvitar
    Female
    Chill
    Moveset: Bite, screech, Sandstorm, Rock Slide
    History: (In trainer History)

RP Sample: What? I has to? @.@

Last edited:

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
  • Don't forget the celbretory Mc'nuggets...wait that's more like burger king, damn you heart attack causing resturaunts! you mixed me up!....oh well, grats and welcome Kip, I'm looking forward to battling you at some point >=D

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Hooray! I enjoy clubbing people with the plastic scepter. The paper crown makes it feel like I have power!

x]

Now to work on mah post!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm just gonna put it out there, that I think my and pikakip's character should hang out. XD

Oooo kip, your character should have watched the trial to do with my character's cult and such. XD

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Hi everyone! Yes, I am still alive! Before anything else though. Mwahahaha Kip, The pen is mightier than the sceptor, and I own a pen! I now want to say, I am really starting to get into Christopher's character. I'm pretty new to the whole bad guy role. Also, before you ask why I am so happy, I just came from a great block party with my freinds! Ah, me, The Tony, Goldilocks, Micky Mouse, and The Joshter.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha nice. XD

I also like how my character has already sort of "attacked" your character.

Then again, my character's air of mystery is probably soon to come to an end :O

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Haha, I think my character might at least try to make one friend, but it would have to be a good one, and for a good reason. XD

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Oh yeah, Kip! This is war! *scribble "Le' Mustachio!" on Kip!*
    Yeah, on your face!
    (Literally)

On a side note; Strikit, while I'm scribbling can you tell me how many moves a pokemon can know at one time. It's always nice to know your opinion.

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Fine Kip, you asked for this, I use thief and steal you sceptor! Now I shall bop you on the head!
    Oh yeah, in your face!
    (Double literally rofl)

Just try and beat that!

(I must admit, jigglypuff was a nice touch)
    Not only that but your female jigglypuff won't be able to fight against my MALE jigglypuff.
    (Insurance, sweet Insurance!)

"Goooood morning folks! We have already seen a great battle so far, but how will Kip respond to having his head bopped with his own sceptor! Not only that, but the two jigglypuff have cancelled each other out. The crowd is going wild!"
    "This was Bob Hopkler speaking, and now a word from our sponsor, COCA CORSOLA!

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • This has made me lol. The RP God is pleased. X]

A Pokemon can know up to five moves well, and others not so well. Just be reasonable.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Shut up Bob! You're as annoying as Ryan Seacrest! Now....

Ambipom, Clefairy! Use Double hit and Wake up slap!

hehHeh. In Your face!
    (This is like, the 5th Literally)

Back