• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkrai or Cresselia?

Darkrai or Cresselia?

• Darkrai

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Cresselia

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
I never seeing Cresselia in the Anime also never used it on Competitive Battle. So, my choice is Darkrai. Its Dark Void are horrible scary :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Dakrai, it's a huge scary beat of nightmares! I never really liked Cresselia's design though, it seems somewhat silly :( Whereas Darkrai's design is 100% epic and it just looks like a complete monster of a Pokémon, so it definitely gets my vote.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
I personally prefer Darkrai more cause you getta put people to sleep xP

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i prefer darkrai bcuz it looks nice and is stronger than Cresselia imo

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
In these questions I always go by design because I have no knowledge of what's better than what in battle and why (retro gamer, not into the whole metagame), so I'd go for Cresselia seeing as it's by far the prettier of the two. I also like Psychic more than Dark as a type, generally :P

Back