• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

David, now 17 like me!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    congratulations Asch you are doing a job together here with the other staff of the pkmncommunity and i'm glad to can congratulate you with youre 17th birthday i wish i was already 17 years i'm just 15 but if i know you in Real Life i give you a big present

~ dragonhacker (pachel22 before)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! ^_^

Whoa...looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Seven games...that is awesome. I hope you are enjoying them ^^

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Umm, I bought:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Don't like the GTA games for the plot or whatever, I just like stealing cars and blowing stuff up... I'm terrible. XD)
    Disgaea
    Disgaea 2
    Final Fantasy XII
    Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel
    Eureka seveN Vol.2: New Vision
    Okami

And yeah, that was my birthday. XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Umm, I bought:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Don't like the GTA games for the plot or whatever, I just like stealing cars and blowing stuff up... I'm terrible. XD)
    Wahey, I'm not alone.

And, damn, you're younger than I thought. I thought you were Andy, Erica and Mork's age. Anyway, happy belated birthday.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I know I said happy birthday on MSN on your birthday, and I know I thought "Maybe I should go reply to the thread." but I'm lazy. XD

Well, PC's Pretty Pink Princess is growing up, she's now 17 years old. Wow... talk about old, one more year and she'll be old enough to be counted an an adult (unless Canada counts 17 as an adult). XD

Anyway, happy birthday David. And make sure you send me all of your games. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I would have done a big post with responses to everyone, but that'd take way too long. D=

Everyone: You all suck because you didn't give me anything. *shot*

I was joking. Thanks. XD
    We didn't get you anything because this was said
    "Figured I should probably reply to this. I would have yesterday, but I bought seven games with my birthday money. XD;"
    So you can fuz off or something. XD

Years
  • Conspiracy, definitely.

I feel bound to wish you a great birthday. Belated congrats!

PS: I'd insert a Colette picture here, but Sheena's obviously cooler, so yeah...

5666329.gif

Back