• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Day ??? - #ROCKETTAKEOVER

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • WE'VE WARNED YOU, TRAINERS, THAT OUR MOMENT WILL ARISE.

NOW IT IS FINALLY COME.

TODAY, WE ARE TAKING OVER. WHO ARE WE,YOU MAY ASK?

506899_1.jpg

WE ARE TEAM ROCKET!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

VSGiovanni.png

"Trainers of The Kanto Festival. I am Giovanni. That's right - the leader of Team Rocket. We have returned, to claim our lost pride and glory! This so called "Kanto Festival", and all of Kanto itself is now under OUR control. You have two options. Join us now, or resist in vain. Soon our hideout will be complete, and we will acquire every pokemon in this world.

As I said before, it is useless to resist us. That is because we also have... a secret weapon, ready to be revealed."

023_kanzenban.png

"Remember our motto. Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."

Spr_Y_Rocket.png
    Spr_FRLG_Team_Rocket_Grunt_M.png
    Spr_FRLG_Team_Rocket_Grunt_F.png
    Spr_Y_Jessie_James.png

"FOR THE GLORY OF TEAM ROCKET!"​

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • Spr_DP_Ace_Trainer_F_1.png

Fight me scumbag! Me and my Eevee will destroy you and your team rocket! Ive seen it before but now! it is our time to shine! Trainers! Hearken not to the words of this filth! we will destroy them, and restore order to the Kanto festival!

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Hey now, I tried to join in 1998 but your grunt gave me a nugget instead :O

To be fair, I WAS 5 years old lol

Are you sure ?
    He asked me to join him
    Man this guy has been here for years he must be a pro !

#PokemonGreenRemix
    HE5lfgP.png

HE5lLg3.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2020
    This'll be a blast!

my first post is almost a pun... what a way to start out.

Last edited:
    Back