• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm happy to meet you, hope we still friends when we met again.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm regret to just leave you without helping you, hope you forget me when we meet again.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    dear anonymous,

we're superman, but with kryptonite embedded forever in our chests

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

Idgi, am I doing something that annoys you? Or do you like not consider me a friend? Cause if so, that'd be surprising, but... you know, I kinda expect that. In fact, I had expected that from the start, because primarily my first views were negative, and are becoming negative again, yay!

Funniest thing is you'll never ever know this is directed at you, oh well... :(

I guess you probably aren't even thinking of me, cause I do see everything, and small things such as that tiny, tiny little thing does matter.

(This post is not related to my other posts here, I just want to state that!)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Dear Anonymous Thread,

Last night I dreamt you were closed because you had a lot of posts and a version 2 popped up shortly after. Can you say "no life"? o3o

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

It is always the simple things that change our lives. And these things never happen when you are looking for them to happen. Life will reveal answers at the pace life wishes to do so. You feel like running, but life is already on a stroll. Thanks for showing me just that.

Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. I hope you keep this in mind while looking for that change you want to make for the better. But we'll get out of the mud together. :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Dear Anonymous.

The cake is lie, so PLEASE leave me alone. ;;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I miss you, even though you're still around. I don't know if that will make sense to you though.

Dear Anonymous,

I guess I'm completely lost. But at least you're around and I feel some stability.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

Let me be me, just for once. Let me choose my own path. The one time when I want to be myself you reject it. Do you want me to be depressed for my whole life?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Dear Anonymous.

You annoy me, to a great length. :) Despite that, I still remain friends with you, but now your new boyfriend has come along, I get nothing. v_v You've known him for what 5-7 Day's? & myself 5-7 Months. b_b & what you do together makes me sick! >:

gtfo my life.

from, your biggest fan! :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Dear Anonymous(es),

To whomever has the patience to hear a girl dream to fly, and to understand.

Okay, so know this has to do with my activity and cooperation throughout PC. If you don't want to hear what I have to say with what I've been doing and what I will be doing to help myself here, please do run away!

First off I want to start out with my activity here. I'll say I have a lot of free time on my hands with barely anything to do these days and I put them to waste by lurking PC and reading all the things occurring when I could actually be taking part in the discussions or helping out around the boards. I want to be more involved in discussions and be more helpful around PC and I plan to do so. I'm going to be more involved in CQ&F and I will be more helpful in the signature and emblem discussion threads often. I know a lot of people wait patiently for their signatures to be checked to see if it needs to be fixed or not, and emblems to be handed out. Maybe even a question for one of the two, but I'd like to help out there. I feel as if I haven't been helping out as much as I expect myself to. Of course there is the other questions in the forum to answer and I'll do my best to beat everyone else answer the questions in the most helpful way possible. Of course there are the other boards to get involved into and bring up topics with others. I like hanging around gaming sections so I'll probably be seen often around B/W, DPPt, HGSS, GPGD; those kind of boards. However there are OVP and OT I'll be getting into discussing in besides the usual Pokémon boards. I hope to bring up topics myself and maybe a few original ideas for a few sections I might storm up.

Another thing, I feel as if I've closed myself to only my section. Black and White is the main section I will go to because it's my favorite board, but I need to adventure other places on PC. I don't want to be so biased with all of this, and I feel like I've only been posting in that section mainly when there are the other parts of PC to perhaps gain something from. I do know a lot about the games and I've taken part in much discussion in that section but there will be more to talk about when the games are finally released in the US. It's going to be more understandable and enjoyable knowing the games in English. Point is, of course I'll still get involved in my section and help keep up the activity and discussions going on, but I need to ~go out there~; just PC wise.

That's...basically it. I sound like I don't have a life and I do, it's just that PC-wise, I want to be shown more as what I'm expected to be as a moderator. Even if I were a regular member I'd want to do these things because PC is something I have gained knowledge from (hey even from the outside world; there's OC!) even if it is "just a forum". What are forums for, to have fun and enjoy being here right? So I hope to get more involved in things around here in which I shall enjoy doing.

tl;dr - I haven't been getting around PC much as I expect myself to, and I hope to get more involved around the boards and be more helpful.

But for those who actually bothered to read this, I appreciate it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just thank you. No sarcasm nor sarcastic feelings here, but thank you. You've woken up my dreams, making it into reality. The group you are a part of has helped, and I feel thankful and grateful to have friends like you all to do so for me. You probably don't know what you have done, nor anyone else, (you probably don't even know this is about you) but you're just there and everyday and I haven't been making these days count. Friendship is important to have throughout our daily lives, accepting the feeling of alone won't do. In order to make a change you can't depend on a change, you have to plan the change, predict the change and make the change. I haven't been caring about the little moments nor special moments as I should for my life, and in fact I've just been sitting wondering why we act this way and thinking about where I'm at. Something about the way you've worded your sentences and your discussion with all of us although random and totally not related to this spark I'm feeling about life now, has just shook me into realization. It's not the end, it's just the beginning. Generic, totally but we have to feel that meaning, the meaning of our points, our lines and our dots to the beginning of our page. Life is like an essay, you won't get a good pass in if you don't detail, describe, live and feel the motivation, strength, moments and the main deal of making everything count. Now I don't know where I'm going on about this all, but I know I struck a great deal of memory and realization all through the way we act and the way we consider. Our minds aren't to be alike, in fact there isn't a slight chance of "bad" in us. We all make mistakes, the word bad doesn't exist for me. What does exist is our feelings, we all have it and we all have consideration. You might kid around, oh you don't have a heart, no. I know you care, we know we all do, don't hide your feelings don't hide who you are, I should realize this too.

Happiness only lasts so little, and sorrow seems like it lasts forever, but both encounter in each day of our lives but we can make the happy moments and the things we have and love count the most, and take over that sorrow for just a minute. You've made me realize through some...there is no explanation for what has happened throughout this day but I've come to consider and care and think. I know I'm hiding my true intelligence although I'm still in the process of learning, we all are; can't hide that. Don't hide your true colors, nothing has to last in the dark. Today happened to be one of those regular ordinary days I've been through, but today's a day I want to remember just knowing something about the way I've viewed you guys, you're my friends and your feelings and daily language towards me are all in various messes, but I live with them happily just knowing we all have way of realizing and developing speeches we probably couldn't hold against each other if we ever met. Hopefully one day at least one of you will realize this message too. My heart says to send this and my brain says it's confusing, but in the end it's just feelings I have to thank you for. Hey, life is confusing itself, right? We all wonder why we do the things we do, and we all wonder why our minds think like this, and yet we do that, but that's just part of experiencing. Sacrifices are something I should cherish, because yo, we can't have them back. Today, I am glad I like you. Your in a special place of my heart I have kept, call me a creep, but I call it love.

Now I don't know what this whole tldr is supposed to carry out, but hopefully if you were to read this you'd get something out of it; anything at all if it can count. I guess this is partially to help remind myself what I really want to do, and the motivation I want to face and challenge myself towards. You've opened me up in a direction I'm not quite sure you could have, yet still you did nothing and I'm probably just letting out all my feelings towards things I've cornered myself towards. Still, I'm glad to have you all, and especially you, although you probably don't feel the same. I call this friendship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ME - MY THOUGHTS:
    I guess I'm not your average girl. I have an ability several others do not. I cannot seek happiness without the world's satisfaction first. When others show negativity, it only makes me more stronger, wiser and positive. Negativity towards me, just gives me a good laugh for the day. Positivity promotes my general confidence. If you show me positivity, we can work something out. My mistakes. I learn from them, but I can learn from yours too. Make them, but make them wisely. I can prevent mistakes, but of course sometimes we ask for the harsh things we get. We don't mean to, but it just happens. Deal with them, learn from them, never make that need to have it again. Move on from mistakes. You may go crazy for anything you love and these mistakes will occur, just realize there are other things out here that will be more important for you to reach. Chase cars not destiny. Let faith reach you, but make your own destiny too. Set a goal, follow it. Whatever happens to it afterward depends on faith. Make your destiny work with faith. Communication - the best language created, learn it. I'm still in the process of learning it too. We all are, we all need too. Don't be afraid of people, we're all human and we all have one thing in common; feelings. Even criminals have feelings, why else would they do the things they do? Something must have promoted or even pressured their feelings to do the things they do. Communication helps people understand their situation, but we choose not to communicate with such criminals because we judge. Sometimes it is better not to communicate, but only is that case ever necessary when they do not want to hear from you either. When two wish not to speak, give me three reasons why you should even bother. 1) Because I love 2) Because I care 3) Because I know what's best;; that does not work. Whatever happens, happens for a reason. We are all individuals who set purposes and follow purposes to live our lives each day and create towards. Follow yours, other individuals will mingle within when needed.

I pick my friends, but I do not pick the ones that have the coolest group in town, the best wear in town or the best gang in town. Most of these people seek attention, and they may live on it too. When it builds and it collapses, it's a huge mess for the mindset. I will befriend anyone and whatever choices you decide to make in life, I will have say, but not as much say as you have power to decide. Whatever I say feel free to listen, but I won't waste my breathe if you won't even consider what I say. That doesn't mean I've ended care for you however. We may fight, argue, cry, laugh or become rivals but that my dear is friendship. Just don't be stupid and try to end your life, you're ending our friendship because of something small in life that can heal later in life. I will give you advice to break through the hard ice in life, but be open minded. People, don't bother shouting or yelling at me. I'll just walk away, thanks for your time. I experience moments that hurt, but it's these times that I wish to keep in memory. I now know what it is like to run through the rain and cry. I know how it is to want to break free. Baby, everyone is free--just as communication, strength, confidence, positivity, standing up and breaking down is too. You can never fall if you stay strong. Strength is hard to maintain, but only if you allow those dark feelings you have inside your soul stay there will it seem so. Fear is absolutely normal but if you take chances, whatever happens next is meant to.

I have a hard time expressing my feelings. I am so complicated that even I cannot find words to describe what I feel. Even this wall of text, does not complete the definition of who I am and what I feel to be exact. But what matters the most is that the right person will understand me, and ways I cannot even myself. I may have someone in mind that I like, but even I know things are just at the friend level. Oh well. Enjoying the wonders of life is more fun for now, anyway.

FLAWS:

• Motivation - I don't have it if I can't find something that will be helpful for me during whatever this may be in. I need people around me to promote it. I'm not proud of it, but it is what it is.
    • Alone. Why I feel it, I have yet to find out myself.
    • Care. I do have it, I just find it hard to express it if you're going to act like a jerk.
    • My goals in life can be simple to pursue, I just have a hard time showing what I can do when I know I can. I don't know why, I don't know how.
    • I do know many of my flaws more than you know yourself, so you don't have to point them out unless you've noticed and fixed yours as well. Then the next step is helping me, not hurting me with useless words about my flaws. If they are flaws, they can be helped. If you don't like them, then help me cut them loose. If you don't want to, deal with it.
    • I please people too much. Been cutting that off the rope lately, though just enough to where its at a decent view.
    • I want people to look up to me, and I want people to notice me, but I don't do anything about it too much. Instead I believe the people in our world who are getting attention now are being noticed because of the wrong things. Yet I do nothing to stand up, even on a simple forum like this.
    • You decide what else.
    • Help me. xoxo

SMILE:

And the world will smile with you.

- I forever live by this quote.

------------------------------------------------------------

...and now.

Why? After all of these motivational announcements I've made to everyone I care about, to try and even prove myself there's something here...there's something I CAN do, I CAN make a change, I CAN get motivated, I CAN achieve my goals, and I CAN succeed in what I feel I need, I can't? I can't. At the same time, everyone says anything is possible, even the believable impossible. Even I, look at a very quote and think, then I must be that person. "
    The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible". But, how? I do believe, I do attempt and I do try to allow the little things I succeed in build up to allow me to keep a motivational habit. But...no. I won't just blame it on the surroundings around me. I'm supposed to make myself stand out, to be of notice to others, in what I want to happen. It's this forum I feel this in. Yeah, it's just a forum. But the people, and the people I've met; the community. There are people here I couldn't be thankful enough to have met, to have enjoyed the moments and the memories, through the times, good or bad. Even if I hadn't been a very known person around, you people (you know who you are) don't care about that, and you understand somehow. People who truly want to make friends will go up to someone one day and talk, just because it's fun to know what another is like, from another part of the world too. And to be known, you have to do something right? I haven't...how can I? Because no one will randomly go up to you really, not without a good reason. As long as you're not that known, who cares? Good or bad, they seek it all and if you've done something really bad, or good too, they're interested. Whether it's a good or bad interest for them as well. It's not the case of either with me. I used to be known, to those who have come and gone as well. I've changed among the people who have changed with me, and there are some things I wish I could change again, to make for better than the "better" I thought I had made. Then there's wanting to curl up inside a box until someone makes an extreme invention of a time machine. u__u There's so many things that have been done and said, the changes and the people that come and go from our lives. I have lost, and I have loved, I had made, and I had shown. But now? Well what can you say about me? Had you been a regular on the forums and have just known me as that Black and White moderator. Unless you're my friend, that is the case. And it sucks for me. All what I've said, how can I do? Why can't I make a path for myself either? How can anyone understand me because of? Well, the best part of PC is the variety. But I'm really not known for anything, and I can't fit into any of the variety. It's only me really, who misses the past, basically because of some people that I'd like to relive moments with. Everyone knows how to move on, and to make do. But I? I don't know. However, there are also the people now I simply love and couldn't part from ever. It's not like I could split myself in half and live all of what I want. Also, life is not perfect because we would forget to thank the things that matter, and Him most of all. But, what had I done wrong...so wrong, to live being stuck in the mud? I don't have much of a good life, and somehow I wonder through it all, how I have the strength to remark wise words and to joke and to have fun with everyone. I mingle, and I know I am easy-going, but I wish I didn't think so much. I have so much thoughts, some of which I couldn't use words to explain. If my mind could open out and type out the message I want some people to hear, that would be great. Too bad though.

Through each year I've built memories I'd want to look back at and laugh, and cry and maybe even both but it's those that I wish I could make again. This year, there's no memories that I strongly feel I have. Days fly by, nothing but the routine I keep up, a very poor one I'll add, happens. More people come into my life, but I bet they too, shall fly out, who knows how quickly. I know I'm not perfect, and I may not be understanding things, and this whole post, is so complicated, I don't even know if what I say makes any total sense whatsoever. Even shall I get this out of my system, how will this change me any different? How will this help make anyone happier realizing my thoughts, too? People tend to learn on their own, even when people laugh through your movements or just forget about your way. Its so easy to forget me though, because the goals, my flaws, the things I want to fix and everything I want in the mix, isn't happening.

...I have so much. But there's so little who will care, who know how to help, who understand and who realize. I suppose I should shut up now. I make a total of 0 sense, so it's all good, for anyone else who thinks I'm pretty insane, you're right. Not even I understand why I think about these things and cannot do anything about myself. Wow.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    Dear Anonymous:

Now I'm even beginning to experience recurring dreams about you. I don't care what my friends think. You need someone to help you.

Years
    Dear Anonymous -

I hate arts and craft. I can barely draw, but you're asking me to do what? Besides, this is HS, not grade school ma'am.

Dear Anonymous -

I can't believe you made that joke again, after how many days?

Dear Anon,

To answer your question on what's true and what's false, the past is true and the future is false. The past is set, the future is yet, and the present is here. Use it wisely.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Is this a trick? Why are you suddenly wanting me to hang out with you and your friends? For one thing, you know I don't like hanging out with groups of people. Second, I don't feel comfortable with any of those people. You're the only one I'd be comfortable with, but hell, I'm not even comfortable with YOU. You make me feel disgusting. And third, I don't wanna be around a bunch of people that are drinking, cause from what you told me about that other time you were there...yeah, no thanks. You guys sound like uncontrollable crazy drunks, and not the fun drunks.

Come on though, really. You know I'm uncomfortable with other people, especially if I don't even know them. I'd just feel like an oddball and cling to you cause you're the only one I know, and well, I don't want to cling to you. That might give you the idea that you could get something out of me that I don't want to give, nor will I ever.

PS: You want me to quit making "excuses"? Well it'd be a hell of a lot more rude if I just said "I really don't like you and don't wanna hang out with you or those people." I'm just trying to spare your feelings here tbh.

Dear Anonymous,

What's it gunna take for you to figure it out? And what's it gunna take for me to find some courage within myself? Perhaps I don't need it, cause I don't see this situation turning into a good one at this point. Maybe I'd feel better if I relieved myself of this though? They say I would, but I'm not so sure, to tell you the truth. Like I said a while back, when some more time passes, maybe I'll understand for sure. But at least I understand what I was talking about back then now...

Dear Anonymous,

Stop showing up in my activity stream. I will never forget how you backstabbed me and lied to my face when you knew what I was going through, when you knew how torn up I was. Thank God I didn't have you when I fell down earlier this year, cause Lord knows you would have tried something then and I would have been even more pissed about that than I was about what you did last summer. So yeah. Facebook should fix this, cause I really don't care about what people comment your pictures with...hell, a lot of people apply to this! But you especially because I want you out of my life!

Dear Anonymous,

This is too damn hard. No one ever prepared me for this. But I guess it's something you can't prepare for. It's something you have to suffer through. I find myself getting more angry at you nowadays, but I remind myself that there we were probably really blind at the time, and we couldn't see where it'd end up.

Dear Anonymous(es),

I was like you once. I gradually became more open minded. Now after I've gone through it, I can honestly tell you it's a real thing, and if you ever tell me something like that, regarding myself or anyone else honestly, I will kindly show my proof. Hell, if you want proof, I'm living it. I can attest to the reality behind what you seem to think is all fake. It just takes a lot of guts and a lot of effort to make it happen in those situations, but don't they all?

Dear Anonymous(es),

She's so gone. Away like history. You won't find her around. Baby this is me. You can look, but you won't see the girl I used to be, cause she, she's so gone. Gone, gone, gone.

Last edited:
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,
    I thought I could forget about you. I thought our friendship was dead and my love of you I never talked about was dying as well, and I was happy with it since you had been not even looking at me for months. Well, not happy, but I did think it seemed like the best way. Then we unexpectedly met today, and, while not saying a word, you smiled at me. I tried to smile back, but I couldn't. Now you're all over my mind again.... it's surprisingly a lot like three and a half years ago, I have to think about you constantly, but have no idea what to actually do. Just that this time it's less love and more ... sadness? I don't know. I wish we could restore our friendship. Like in the old days. It had been decaying for over a year, I felt it, we were more and more becoming strangers to each other, but I kept hoping it was salvageable. I was happy with being friends with you back then, and I would be even happier with it now. Just .... HOW? How am I going to do that?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

You're really sending your friends to talk to me for you? That's pretty lame. Don't you have the guts to come up to me yourself? My respect for you has dropped. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I decided to take your advice serious (I'm surprised myself).

Thanks to you, I finally have a summer youth job, giving me roughly $210 twice a month.

I used to think you were a dick, but I guess you're worth my time and effort now.

Dear Anonymous,

...I can't believe I found you on Facebook. I..can't believe it. The first girl I ever loved, on the very site I hate. Hell I was partially searching for you, partially doing it for the lulz.

I would be happy, but after seeing how much of a jerk you are...it's kind of painful to say the least.

Facebook, you've struck again!

Dear Anonymous,

If you're reading this, somewhere in Afghanistan...I hope you're alright. We went to PMIS together, and we were buddies. When I heard you were moving...I was a little shocked to say the least.

I really hope you're not dead, and I haven't forgot about you. I will meet you again!

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you, a lot. It'snot fun anymore without you. You were the only person who's shut me up. You actually put me in my place.

I'm not homosexual, but I love you. Let's have a serious debate the next we meet, okay?

Nameless.

Let's say were sorry, before it's too late, give forgiveness a chance
    Turn the anger into water; let it slip through our hands
    We all bleed red, we all taste rain, all fall down, lose our way,
    We all say words we regret, we all cry tears, we all bleed red

If we're fighting, we're both losing; we're just wasting our time
    Because my scars, they are your scars and your world is mine
    You and I, we all bleed red, we all taste rain, all fall down, lose our way
    We all say words, we regret, well cry tears, we all bleed red
    Sometimes we're strong, sometimes we're weak, sometimes we're hurt and it cuts deep
    We live this life, breath to breath, we're all the same; we all bleed red

[Instrumental break]

Let's say we're sorry...
    Before it's too late...

We all bleed red, all taste rain, all fall down, lose our way,
    We all say words we regret, we all cry tears we all bleed red,
    Sometimes we're strong, sometimes we're weak; sometimes we're hurt
    It cuts deep; we live this life breath to breath; we're all the same
    We all bleed r-e-e-e-d-d-d

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Dear Anonymous.

Once again, you've managed to annoy me to a great length. Not only have you gotten yourself into a stupid pointless argument because you were being over-protective, you've also been proven wrong in said argument, but you don't learn, I hope you two are very well together, being dubbed worst duo, by myself. |:<

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Dear anonymous:

What the hell happened that day? I have no idea and I don't think I'll ever know, but trust me I'd love to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back