• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Dear Anonymous:

What do you want!? Is it something to do with your kittens? You have everything you need, don't ya?

---

Dear Anonymous:

It hasn't even been a week and I already miss you. No, I don't just miss you, I... NEED you here! I need to feel your warm embrace and to hear your sweet voice telling me "it'll be all right". You are the angel that swooped in and saved me from the depths of hell, and for that I owe my life to you.

Until the next time we meet I will try my best to remain strong for you, because I know in my heart that someday we'll be together, My Angel.

---

Dear Anonymous:

As much as I hate you, your coworkers, and your institution, I am, in a twisted way, thankful for what you've done. I still hate you and always will though.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm... I don't know what I feel or if I'm even feeling right now... There's just emptiness at what you've told me just now. Emptiness... confusion... searching and longing.... You said I have done nothing wrong, but why do you have to leave? You're not at fault either... I just wanna know... why?

=========================

Dear Anonymous,

I'm tired of everything I do always never being enough. I'm tired of you talking down to me like a child. And I'm tired of you taking every situation where I know I'm innocent and still making me feel guilty about it. You know the type of person I am. I always take everything onto myself and often find it difficult not to find myself at fault for something.

=========================

Dear Anonymous,

For family, you sure treat me like a dog. I'm not here just as comic relief for you. I'm not here for you to take all your frustrations out on. I'm a human being. A HUMAN BEING, not some old piece of crap diary or a punching bag or something for you to use and then toss aside like you do. You're just like Dad. I hope you're proud.

=====================

Dear Anonymous,

I am not a person to truly hate. But believe me: I haaaaaate you. With a passion. You've no idea just how much I struggle and how hard it is for me to be open and honest and understand the people I care about most because you've taken my trust and twisted it beyond recognition for those closest. You've made me second-guess myself and have helped spawn these mental and emotional demons I struggle with daily and have since I can remember. Do you wanna know what I think about? What thoughts run through my head? "I can't do that." "I am only going to screw it up." "They don't really like me. They just want to use me." "Why do they still put up with me like they do? I'm a faceless puppet or tool who isn't worth the time." Those are NOT things someone should think about themself. But you and the rest of them have made me feel that way. It's only because of the first Dear Anon in this post and a few others that I have or at least had the happiness and confidence I do/did because they've shown me what is worth loving about myself. But do you see it? No. Do you treat me like a human being? No. What am I to you?

Also? While you're the topic of this particular message, I just want to say that you are also a complete idiot who needs to grow up. Who needs to make a right and smart decision for once. Maybe when you start acting like someone who deserves it and treating me finally with respect, I'll give you some in return. But you, the above dear anon, and the second anon of this post need to realize and learn to treat people better and act like adults and learn kindness and compassion and all that. Until then? I cannot look at you without feeling apprehensive and without trust or respect. And in all honesty? All I want to do is say goodbye to you and them as well right now. I am soo close to being done completely with you.

=================

Dear All,

I'm sorry if I've ever hurt any of you or wronged you. With all my heart, and even to those I hate or do not respect, I am so sorry. It has and never will be my intent to ever do anything to any of you.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    DA,

What did you mean by meet up? You asked me when I was free but you added at the end we should meet up. Probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Dear Anonymous,

Remember how for the past two years we have been inseperable? And how we were able to talk about anything and hang out for hours on end not doing anything except just sitting around because that was good enough? And how you said no matter what happened with your situation that we'd stay close?

Now it's been three months and I haven't heard from you but apparently you can talk and hang out with everyone else no problem. As your supposed "best friend" I'm a little hurt. I doesn't help that our other friends are drifting apart and changing too.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Dear Anonymous

I thought you considered me a good enough friend to, you know, invite me to things. Or at least give any sort of thought to me.

Guess I was wrong.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dear Anonymous,

I don't like you, well, I sorta tolerated you before, but now I'm starting to agree with the others. I don't like what you said to me and now I view you in a negative light.

Dear Anonymous,

Maybe I was wrong. But we'll seeeee.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I didn't mean for this to happen. I don't just pick and choose these things. They just happen, and while it may keep me kinda happy, in the long run, nothing good will come out of it. Maybe I'm bad for this. I feel like it's slightly forbidden. And I'm in for a rude awakening if I don't get over this now.

Dear Anonymous,

If you keep falling down, it'll get harder to get back up.

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I'm going to miss you. A lot. And I know you probably aren't going to miss me. I know it's kind of wrong of me to miss you like this, and I know that I'm probably (hopefully) going to see you still, and that I'm of course going to need to keep going...but that doesn't mean I'm not going to miss you. I've had a blast this past year, and not just...for that reason. I wish I could tell you and I wish it was right, but of course, it isn't. :\ So I'm going to spend our last six weeks in a good light. Thank you for everything.

Dear Anonymous,

I really, really, REALLY hope you stay. I know it isn't your choice, and I know that your mom is kinda meh-ish about the idea...but I'd miss you too much. Really. I had a blast at your party, and the past two years have been awesome, even when you were having your..um..moments. But I know it isn't your fault, or your choice. Please don't be mad at me for wanting you here.

Dear Anonymous,

We're doing well, I think. I hope. I love you more than you know. That is all.

Dear Anonymous,

I cannot wait to be back there, to listen to this and to think, to know that I am here, with them - with you, right now...and then, all too soon, it's gone. All of it but the music, your sound, your song... I miss you, too. Different than the others, because they aren't gone yet...and you are. Or were. Or whatever. I hope you're doing well. And your, um, girlfriend? I honestly haven't thought about you in forever. I don't even know what it is...but I miss you. I hope I see you in August. A lot. Maybe more than the others? And I hope you remember me. I hope you're still my friend...I hope, when you hear that song, it sends you back that place, and to everyone there with you. You probably don't think of me. You probably just think of the others, who probably don't know me either. But 'I-Don't-Know'What-To-Say' is going back. And hopefully (lots of hoping, I know) someone will be there too.

Dear Anonymous,

Get out of there. Seriously. You need to settle down or something. Like, don't dogs sleep during the day?

Dear Anonymous,

I hope you can get along with him. Both of you. Don't be afraid, it's just a beagle!

Dear Anonymous,

I cannot wait for tomorrow. I really hope you're okay. I know it's tough, but you're smart, and you're beautiful, and I know you can make it through. I love you, even if no one else does. Which I know for a fact isn't true.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

I warned you countless times to stop harassing me and throwing things at me. And during a test you still throw things at me? Yea, not going to work. So when I do tell you the last time to stop, you throw something in my face, and now you're complaining because I punched you in the face? Don't blame me and run around screaming like a little girl. Grow up, don't tick people off for no reason, stop harassing others, and man up. Okay? It's good that now you see I'm not all talk.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Dear Anonymous.

I see you're literally feeling quite blue today. Hopefully you'll come back to your yellowy self soon.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Dear Anonymous.

I wish I had never met you. You gave birth to my baby and didn't even tell me you were in labour, I have received one text since and have no idea what the name is or anything I don't know when I can see it I know nothing you have completely shut me out of my baby's life from day one. I wish I had never ever met you so my life could be back to how it was.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Dear Anonymous,

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful. Success is not final, failure is not fatal... it is the courage to continue that counts. If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.

(c) Thinkexist

-----
    Girl, I know you've been thinking about the little thing I don't want you to do. I know there are a lot of things about this place that have come and gone, things that you wish you could bring back. But think of these quotes and try. I used to rely on the past, oh how it was so much fun. Now here is...boring. Nobody does anything different, nobody really tries to. Well you can. Get yourself motivated, talk to people, ask them thoughts, and through it all gain interest in this place. I know you can, and I'm here too. If you ever left, I think I might cry. Well not even tears are enough if you did. You've always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always always looked out for me. You tell me everything, and I do the same. But I couldn't let you go now, not for this reason. You're like my sister, and I know if you wanted to find interest in this place again you could. Just try. We can walk this road together (through the storm, whatever weather cold or warm~)! But know that there are people here who look out for you too, and care about you. So tell me more of your thoughts, but also think positive. I don't know how /helpful/ this is, but hopefully you smile when you read it. I know you can gain back interest, and I'm here to help. ily :<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dear Anonymous,

I guess I can't get you out of my head. We were only together for a short while, but we've spent two years as close friends. I guess we can't go back to how it was. You told me I changed, but you're wrong, you changed. You started befriending people that we used to hate, what happened? What ever happened to our friendship? It disappeared I guess..

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

I have reset this game three times just to ensure my Seedot doesn't die against you. STOP KILLING IT. STOP USING POTIONS. JUST LET HER KILL YOUR GEODUDE SO SHE CAN GAIN SOME SELF CONFIDENCE AND MAYBE A LEVEL DAMMIT.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    Dear Anonymous:

I just want you to know that even though we barely know each other, and in spite of that costly mistake you made, I care about you very much. This little crush has escalated to a full-blown infatuation, and I can't stop worrying about you and how you're feeling. I never thought you'd do something like this, but I guess every rose has its thorn. Now I'm concerned that you might be expelled, and I'll never be able to see you again. You probably wouldn't mind leaving me hanging, though. You never seemed interested in me or what I do, and that tears me apart. I just wish we could've been closer.

If there's anything I can do, please let me help you. Stop avoiding me, even if you can't stand my existence. I'm not a bad person, despite what others might say about me. I need you, and you need someone who cares as well, whether you believe so or not.

Dear Anonymous:

Don't let today's race get to you. There's always next season. We'll be on the varsity team, and we'll surely do work then.

Dear Anonymous:

Thanks for the cake, bro. I appreciate it.

Dear Anonymous:

Please evolve before I face Morty.

Years
    Dear Anonymous Thread -

This is still going?

Dear Anonymous -

Stop trying to grope me. I know we're friends and all, but we both know I don't necessarily like people, such as yourself, touching me. Maybe I should just cut off the damn thing if it's so interesting to you.

Nameless.

Life has many mysteries -- many things about it that we can't understand. We try and try so hard to understand, and we almost always end up giving up because we realize we can't. Either this, or the willpower to understand is very short-lived, and we move onto a less complicated subject. It takes a lot to come out of your comfort zone and to think deeply about something in attempts to make it understandable ; afterall, life is more comfortable that way. It usually takes a special person these days to lock onto something and never give up on understanding how it ticks. When we can understand everything, we're at peace in our minds and aren't finding ourselves busting our brains after all of the thought. We find that when we relate in some form, understanding becomes easier. Afterall, that's why God appeared in the form of a man -- a Father figure. This is to give us all a way to relate in some form to Him, and in turn : understand Him better. Now I'm not here to preach to you about God, but He is quite the example of such a thing. Where am I going with all this you ask? I've found myself in situations where I can understand others perfectly, without even having to relate. So what I'm getting at is... why can no one ever understand me? And maybe in turn, relate to me?

Is there really nothing about me that can be understood? Or is it just that humanity has lost the willpower to understand their fellow man? Now that just can't be... can it? ... There are still many things I don't fully understand in life, and this happens to be one of them. I find myself more often that not, completely puzzled when in contact with others. Whenever emotions become intense on either side, I always manage to mess up somehow to the un-opened heart of the other. Then when I mess up, I can never figure out what to do for this un-opened heart to ease their pain. I have a good reason behind everything I do, but it seems no one ever wants to hear what that reason is. Most of it is left completely to assumption, and I'm left completely to ruin that I could have fixed if only the other side of the tango had opened their mind. I'm not a complicated person, I'm not high maintenance, and there's no need for effort at all to get along with me. If you feel you have to make an effort to make it work with me, or feel I'm too complex, chances are your mind is shut to me. You leave everything to assumption, to past knowledge from "similar" experiences in an attempt to explain what I do, and you completely leave out any possibility for new knowledge to enter the mind. In all honesty, I am speaking towards many people when I say these things. Truly, this is unfair to me.

If opening your mind to me is an effort, maybe there needs to be some changes in today's world. If there is conflict, the best way to handle it with me is to approach me with respect and ask me what my reasoning is. Give me specifics if you can. When you approach me telling me how disappointed you are in me, don't speak to me at all, ignore me when I have the ability to speak to you, and/or throw out your assumptions towards me in a rude manner, you won't have positive results. If this is odd behavior to you, or unacceptable, just think how I must feel then when I get such a terrible response to the mistakes I make. Everyone makes mistakes, let me mess up sometimes without turning into a total jerk. I can't get along well with you, solve the problem, or explain myself if you can't even respect me enough to be nice when if/you approach me. I'm unapproachable because you give me reason to be. I'm a very kind, very loving person who will give their all to you if you show a little love -- a little compassion, even. I may come off harsh and cruel at times, but I promise you there is always a good reason behind it. I don't behave that way just because I feel like it. :/

There are only two steps to understanding me... approach kindly, and ask. I'm not going to bite your head off if you give me the time of day. I feel I am a beautiful person who deserves respect, and I can be one of your greatest friends as long as you give me that little bit of love. Leave the past behind you, and I will too. I'm a special equal, and I hope to be able to give you all the love I have in this heart of mine. Take that step forward. :]
    I hope you'll meet me half-way,
    That nervous girl

King!

better
    Years
    Dear Anonymous,

Just when I thought things were changing, getting better...I said it one, maybe two days ago. And now this. I know you don't like me, but sometimes it doesn't seem like it. It isn't really you who concerns me the most anymore though, because at least you tell me how you feel. I know I'm never going back. I just hope I can stick around long enough and maybe you can change too, although that probably won't happen anytime soon. I know you and I both feel bad for different reasons. I can't help but wonder who is feeling worse. At least you have someone though. You have someone who agrees with you that I'm a jerkface. So at least I know you can be happy for that, even though you aren't happy with me.

Dear Anonymous,

Why... I miss you more than ever, and we just spoke two minutes ago. Why can't I go back, two years ago? I need you, more than ever now...now that you're gone and I have no one. But at least part of me knows you are okay. Well, I think so. What you just said didn't help things. I'm worried, about me, and you.

Dear Anonymous,

You did phenominal today. I was so happy that I got to come and see it, and that I didn't miss it.. EVen if you don't like me anymore, like a certain someone says, I at least can't wait to tell you this to your face. Excellent job, keep it up.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for everything right now. Without you right here, I probably would have broken down. Thank you for saying those things and making me feel like I'm worth something. It's true, you two did make me more how I am now... But I'm glad. You made me me, the real one. I hope you don't leave like the others. I love both of you so so much, and I'm hoping you don't think that's weird or anything. But I do. Thanks, good night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back