• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kura said:
    Meh ._. I haven't had a taco in such a long time ;o;..
    I really want sushi~ <3 *razzles*~~
    Yeah, I haven't had tacos in a long time either. Never did like them then, never will like them. I'd rather have sushi instead.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    Yeah, I haven't had tacos in a long time either. Never did like them then, never will like them. I'd rather have sushi instead.

@@ What's your favourite type of food or dessert? :3~
    Mine's either brownies, or strawberry cheesecake, or sushi <3 <3~~

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Kura said:
    Chinese food and junk food. That's about it. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kura said:
    Like...what kind of sushi? Like...spam sushi...or like real sushi...with fish that is actually raw and all...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Simon said:
    Like...what kind of sushi? Like...spam sushi...or like real sushi...with fish that is actually raw and all...

._. Um.. I dunno.. I guess a combination of both.. @@ Like.. I like salmon, tuna, surf clam, shrimp, the one with the orange fish-eggs, um.. like a whole vareity of it ._. I just don't like eel.. @@ Or the seaweed one ._. and I don't like spicy ones..~

Edit: X3 JACK! Eat your broccoli!! *snorts*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    *Triffy's Island...of DISCONTENT*

Jack: Well that was a short trip...heh, who knew the bad guy's base was a stop on the city tour bus.

Bus driver: That will be 14.53 for the tour

*silent pause*

*Jack knees the bus driver and runs into the island without paying*

Jack: Walkwalkwalk

*Alien grunts pop out of plot hole*

*a battle breaks out*

Grunts with their lasers: Zap zap zap!

Jack*starts dogding the lasters in slow motion*: Look, I'm in the Matrix, and my acting isn't even as good as Keanu's.

Grunt #3345: What would REALLY suck is if I put you in another dimension with a naked suicidal Japanese businessman and made act on really bad sitcoms for the rest of your life...!

*agonizing hours later, the baddies have been defeated*

...that work Jack?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kura said:
    ._. Um.. I dunno.. I guess a combination of both.. @@ Like.. I like salmon, tuna, surf clam, shrimp, the one with the orange fish-eggs, um.. like a whole vareity of it ._. I just don't like eel.. @@ Or the seaweed one ._. and I don't like spicy ones..~

Edit: X3 JACK! Eat your broccoli!! *snorts*
    The seaweed one? Isn't that what nori is? And eel is awesome. The ones I keep eating are like thick and juicy. Like...something between fish and steak. And I like spicy ones too. I like stuck a jalepeno into a roll of sushi, but I didn't cut the roll up. I just ate it like a sandwich.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Arcanine said:
    Mystic: That's right. But doesn't the cheese count as an extra? XD

Well, actually.....err. I don't know. It depends on how you look at it. XD

Next time, tell Jack that you'll give him five good reasons and then make a fist. If you ever seen the Charlie Brown Christmas Special then you'll understand what I'm talking about. XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Simon said:
    The seaweed one? Isn't that what nori is? And eel is awesome. The ones I keep eating are like thick and juicy. Like...something between fish and steak. And I like spicy ones too. I like stuck a jalepeno into a roll of sushi, but I didn't cut the roll up. I just ate it like a sandwich.

._. I can't take spicy things.. once when I was small i shoved some sort of hot-pepper into my mouth ._. and yeah.. it was REALLY spicy.. @@ My mouth was like.. burned for a week X3..
    @@ So.. I guess that's another reason why I don't like/can't take spicy things..

._. And no, I'm talking about the thick seaweed ones with the um.. ._. sesame seeds on it.. @@

Jorge: ;o; I -STILL- don't have a line?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Kura said:
    Jorge: ;o; I -STILL- don't have a line?
    You're a freaking damsel in distress. Personally, I don't even know why I'm helping Jack rescue you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back