• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

I'm still used to Hotaru, however. I recall it being the given name of one of the Sailor Senshi... O_o
    For the love of god, I got the name from Marmalade Boy, not Sailor Moon!!! ;o;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Come to think of it, I've never seen a high kite in my life. They may rise 40 feet in an updraft from time to time, but other than that they can barely keep themselves higher off the ground than the flyer...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kahoshi said:
    No, I think Alan is just bored to tears. XD

You just spelled my name right......which for you means you spelled it wrong; don't tell me the name change has affected your mind XD

I had a very good reason for editing that >O

Lucid

Do you have something against Sailor Moon, Hota...I mean, Kahoshi?
    No, it's one of my favorite mangas, I just didn't get "Hotaru" from Tomoe Hotaru. ;p

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Kahoshi said:
    No, it's one of my favorite mangas, I just didn't get "Hotaru" from Tomoe Hotaru. ;p

Oh ok, my mistake. I thought that from the post you made. Sorry about that. I've only read two of the mangas from the Super S series. The rest I know from the anime. The Super S manga is alot better than the actual anime of it.

Lucid

You just spelled my name right......which for you means you spelled it wrong; don't tell me the name change has affected your mind XD

I had a very good reason for editing that >O
    I don't even know what you edited. o_o

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Kaga's very sneaky. Careful, because he might get his Iron Chefs on you. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Kahoshi said:
    I don't even know what you edited. o_o

And that was the point of me telling you that you never would when I edited the post XD

Mystic said:

I just might........look out; I know for a fact that Masaharu Morimoto's been experimenting with human recipes lately...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Mystic said:

WTF HE HAS IRON CHEFS?

I want an Iron Chef, to cook me an Iron dinner...
    XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Come to think of it, I've never seen a high kite in my life. They may rise 40 feet in an updraft from time to time, but other than that they can barely keep themselves higher off the ground than the flyer...
    The proper term should be "as high as a MiG-25 Foxbat." A MiG-25 set an altitude level of 37,650 m on August 31, 1977.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    The proper term should be "as high as a MiG-25 Foxbat." A MiG-25 set an altitude level of 37,650 m on August 31, 1977.

There's no way a person can be that high..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back