• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Miyu-chan said:
    It's still 5:53 PM here for me. xD;
    You live in California, right, Evelina? Which part of California do you live in?

EDIT: She left. Oh, well.

Last edited:

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Yup. XD We cann all count down together into the new year.

Meh, too bad I have to go spend time with my family at 11 :(

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    You downloaded it?
    I'm not surprised, everyone else has. <_<
    I so want to see that movie. But by the looks of it Square yet again puts off and puts off their stuff for the ones outside of Japan. <_<;;
    And now they're convincing TokyoDisney to do it too! Dx
    When my PS2 broke, I WAS going to get another for KH2...I waited and waited...and then the release date lengthened D:
    So I just got a Gamecube ^^;

*nod* I did :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What the heck is KH2?

They should like...delay Twilight Princess and make it for the Revolution instead, evne though it can play GCN games as well.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I still don't get why Square chose to collaborate with Disney, out of all companies, to make Kingdom Hearts. They should've collaborated with Blizzard and/or Bungie instead. On top of that, they should've made heavier use of Final Fantasy characters as well in the actual game.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    I still don't get why Square chose to collaborate with Disney, out of all companies, to make Kingdom Hearts. They should've collaborated with Blizzard and/or Bungie instead. On top of that, they should've made heavier use of Final Fantasy characters as well in the actual game.
    I can agree. But to do so with disney was not only odd, but award winning as a choice.

Lucid

Jebus, 8:30 and I'm already trying to bust out the booze... >_>

Disney... wtf?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Jack O'Neill said:
    You live in California, right, Evelina? Which part of California do you live in?

EDIT: She left. Oh, well.
    I didn't leave - my brother kicked me off. ;-;

Anywho - I live in San Jose, in the Bay Area~

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    More people are attracted and respect disney if square is involved. That = more $$$

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I'm watching Salad Fingers. Mwahahaha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back