• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Chibi-chan said:
    And now they're convincing TokyoDisney to do it too! Dx
    When my PS2 broke, I WAS going to get another for KH2...I waited and waited...and then the release date lengthened D:
    So I just got a Gamecube ^^;

*nod* I did :3
    I had to buy another PS2. But KH2 should be out around March of 06.

Simon said:
    What the heck is KH2?

They should like...delay Twilight Princess and make it for the Revolution instead, evne though it can play GCN games as well.
    KH2 is Kingdom Hearts 2.

And if you were a member of my Nintendo club then you'd know that LoZ: TP will work on both the GC and Revolution. If you play it on the Revolution you can use the GC controller or you can use the Revolution remote (I'm guessing to swing the sword and that kind of stuff). So in a way it is a Revolution game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Miyu-chan said:
    I didn't leave - my brother kicked me off. ;-;

Anywho - I live in San Jose, in the Bay Area~
    You live where about 20 of my relatives live. The other 80 or so live along the East Coast.

Are you Asian?

EDIT: OI!! POST YOU MONKEY POO EATING DOOBERRIES!!

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Simon said:
    You live where about 20 of my relatives live. The other 80 or so live along the East Coast.

Are you Asian?

EDIT: OI!! POST YOU MONKEY POO EATING DOOBERRIES!!
    o.O;

Yeah, I'm Asian - Chinese in fact. xD;;;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Jack O'Neill said:
    I still don't get why Square chose to collaborate with Disney, out of all companies, to make Kingdom Hearts. They should've collaborated with Blizzard and/or Bungie instead. On top of that, they should've made heavier use of Final Fantasy characters as well in the actual game.

My guess would be because it was a prudent move on the part of everyone involved to find an easy way to get "mainstream" gamers who were somewhat wary of RPs because of the old stigmas attracted to the genre...it seems to have worked, I suppose; it's the first time in a long time that Disney characters haven't been offensive to me on sight.

Arcanine said:
    And if you were a member of my Nintendo club then you'd know that LoZ: TP will work on both the GC and Revolution. If you play it on the Revolution you can use the GC controller or you can use the Revolution remote (I'm guessing to swing the sword and that kind of stuff). So in a way it is a Revolution game.

That's a relief...I didn't feel like shelling out $350 just to play TP, I would have had to draw the line there.

Am I the only one who sees using a joystick for swinging a sword as more convenient than the controller-ish stick-thing? o_O

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Arcanine said:
    Yeh...I know...but I'm saying they should screw the GCN and make it just for the Revolution...unless Revolution games can be played on the GCN...which would be pointless to make a new system...

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Simon said:
    Oh. So am I. Anything else in your blood?
    ... xD; I'm also Taiwanese and a tiiny bit Caucasian (not that it shows, and not that I'm sure. xD)

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Simon said:
    Oh...I'm not aware of any white people there.
    In San Jose? There's very, very few.... o.o

Mostly Asians. o.o

Hurray for minorities~ 8D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    That's a relief...I didn't feel like shelling out $350 just to play TP, I would have had to draw the line there.

Am I the only one who sees using a joystick for swinging a sword as more convenient than the controller-ish stick-thing? o_O
    350? A CG doesn't cost that much. O_o;;

I'm ok with both ways. I can't wait to play an FPS with the remote, but at the same time I still want to play games like SSB with a controller.

Simon said:
    Yeh...I know...but I'm saying they should screw the GCN and make it just for the Revolution...unless Revolution games can be played on the GCN...which would be pointless to make a new system...
    Why? I mean it plays on both, you get the best of both worlds when they make it for both systems.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Miyu-chan said:
    In San Jose? There's very, very few.... o.o

Mostly Asians. o.o

Hurray for minorities~ 8D
    Mostly Asians, eh? Last time I was in San Jose, all I saw were Hispanics, a few whites, a couple Asians, and the odd black person. But then again, that was a few years back, and I was most likely in some other part of the city.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    ~December Daily Chit-Chat~

TADA!!!! ^______^

Dammit, I didn't draw that ^^; Gotcha though!

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    My guess would be because it was a prudent move on the part of everyone involved to find an easy way to get "mainstream" gamers who were somewhat wary of RPs because of the old stigmas attracted to the genre...it seems to have worked, I suppose; it's the first time in a long time that Disney characters haven't been offensive to me on sight.
    Screw the mainstream and go for the niche markets, like FPS players. Kingdom Hearts would have been a hit among the Halo, Counter-Strike, and Call of Duty crowd if it incorporated FPS elements, a fairly large amount of firearms, and the opportunity to indiscriminately frag Disney characters. XD

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Wow, for the first time since its appeared on Toonami, I'm actually finding myself watching Naruto.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Simon said:
    ...Are there black people in Asia? Ones that actually live there...
    While I was living in Taiwan, I saw some Indian people, and White people who go there to teach English. <<;

I bet there's more. xD;;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    :3 I'm going to stay up all night drawing! Yep! This year I'm going to become a good drawer...if I am good already, I'll get better >3

So...resolutions anyone? :3 This place is getting dead ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back