• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~December Daily Chit-Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Okay, I'll try to work on the sensibility of my post. See ya guys, I'm off to lunch.

Edit: Deviruchi, something about the things you say make you a bit... snobby. Maybe while I start working on my sensibility you work on your social status. After all, it's not my fault if my computer makes me have to log on again every thirty minutes.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I just saw the Interpretor...
    didn't get a thing out of it o.o

^Gian-kun isn't snobby...o.o
    lol, fixing yourself sounds funny XD

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Chiyo said:
    Edit: Deviruchi, something about the things you say make you a bit... snobby. Maybe while I start working on my sensibility you work on your social status. After all, it's not my fault if my computer makes me have to log on again every thirty minutes.

I wasn't intended to be snobby. I was just teeling you to post more.
    And, btw, my social status? Who are you to tell me to work on it? You got to know me not much than some hours and now say I need to change my social status? Come on. I'm very happy for what I am and for what I do, so no, thank you.

@ Chibi~ Me neither. o_O

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chibi-chan said:
    I just saw the Interpretor...
    didn't get a thing out of it o.o

^Gian-kun isn't snobby...o.o
    lol, fixing yourself sounds funny XD
    Nicole Kidman is overrated! XD

*snorts, then giggles like a hyperactive schoolgirl* Fixing yourself...

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • Deviruchi said:
    And, btw, my social status? Who are you to tell me to work on it? You got to know me not much than some hours and now say I need to change my social status? Come on. I'm very happy for what I am and for what I do, so no, thank you.

@ Chibi~ Me neither. o_O
    This is the Gian we all like.
    Now I really want a cookie.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Deviruchi said:

@ Chibi~ Me neither. o_O

Hmm... I paused lunch just to read that. It's my opinion, just as what you said to me is. Now, if you intend to be snobby, then you could have told me earlier before I got really angry.

Edit: Go on, support my enemy. I'm leaving until all of you are gone from the thread.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Chiyo said:
    Hmm... I paused lunch just to read that. It's my opinion, just as what you said to me is. Now, if you intend to be snobby, then you could have told me earlier before I got really angry.

Edit: Go on, support my enemy. I'm leaving until all of you are gone from the thread.

"My enemy"?
    Holy ****ing crap, when did I say I was your enemy?
    Think whatever you want. I don't care of what my enemies think, anyway.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Edit: Go on, support my enemy. I'm leaving until all of you are gone.

Hun, I have no clue who the hell you are :3 But you have some guts XP

well, I guess you're not coming back to PC! Too bad I didn't get to know you....well, not really. *waves*

DEVI! Your avvie's name is Minoko, whether she has a name or not XD

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Chibi-chan said:
    Edit: Go on, support my enemy. I'm leaving until all of you are gone.

Hun, I have no clue who the hell you are :3 But you have some guts XP

well, I guess you're not coming back to PC! Too bad I didn't get to know you....well, not really. *waves*

DEVI! Your avvie's name is Minoko, whether she has a name or not XD

She/He/It just considered me an enemy for no reason at all. That's all.

Oh, so my enemy is not coming to PC? **** happens.

She has a name, but whatever. xD

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Originally Posted by Deviruchi
    She/He/It just considered me an enemy for no reason at all. That's all.

Oh, so my enemy is not coming to PC? **** happens.

She has a name, but whatever. xD

You know, Deviruchi, I have tried to keep my cool, but I have just lost the whole amount of it. You piss me off, and the only thing that is keeping me from beating the **** out of you is the internet. Okay? And I'm a ten-year old girl so you don't have to waste your snobby fingers typing down he/she. And my definition of 'enemy' is a person I skip lunch to express this ****ing feeling that burns inside me that wants to tell him I hate him. But maybe I do, and maybe I'll get banned for saying it, but I'll be pleased by saying it, okay?

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    So anyway, how about this weather we're having? I'm seeing white as far as the eye can see.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chiyo said:

You know, Deviruchi, I have tried to keep my cool, but I have just lost the whole amount of it. You piss me off, and the only thing that is keeping me from beating the **** out of you is the internet. Okay? And I'm a ten-year old girl so you don't have to waste your snobby fingers typing down he/she. And my definition of 'enemy' is a person I skip lunch to express this ****ing feeling that burns inside me that wants to tell him I hate him. But maybe I do, and maybe I'll get banned for saying it, but I'll be pleased by saying it, okay?
    Yeah...watch your mouth please, you should know that swearing, in any form, censored or not is not allowed here.

Gian, that's a warning for you too.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Cloud 09 said:
    The DCC is very violent today, and I'm freezing at just 56f, so i'm preety weak to cold

56? Its like 8 here.

I can try to be the meditator for the violence, but I've got a headache and I'm liable to go off unhinged. That is if you make me mad.:nervous:

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • That chiyo person had it coming at her, she can't complain, Especially since Gian can be short tempered at times.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back