• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I left PC from last December until late February. Not quite three months. That's the longest I've been away since joining.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I didn't even know you existed before I started posting in the DCC. XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    I was here since the Old Pc back in 02 was active for about 2 years straight just I got older and had other things to do I still like comming here tho something in my head makes me check in here plus I have some great old friends here well if some are still here XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD, anytime.

Yeah..I'd been hidden in MCG for most of my PC life XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Lol i know Megafuz from us posting in '^ The One Above' Thread XD

And i met Nica... well.. man too many groups.. i think the firts would be the ..well.. i'm to lazy too type it for you ;P

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    XD, anytime.

Yeah..I'd been hidden in MCG for most of my PC life XD

Ah. Yeah, I'm mainly around the spriting section. That was the reason I first came to PC. I've been working on my FakeDex for the entire time here, and I'm still nowhere near finished. o.o;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And i met Nica... well.. man too many groups.. i think the firts would be the ..well.. i'm to lazy too type it for you ;P

Lets just say somewhere in MCG XD

I'm no good at spriting..most Poochyena and Mightyena fans should know that....

Ullion

Years
    Lets just say somewhere in MCG XD

I'm no good at spriting..most Poochyena and Mightyena fans should know that....

Ya.. i guess XD I still don't liek the fact that you want to 'dress-up' your pokemon... *sick mindz, geez* lolz j/k :P

and ya, i've never 'sprited' before.. o.O and i'd prob suck at it, so i'll jsut stay away from that topic XD lolz

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    There still is nothing wrong with making a Pokemon more prettier with clothes XD

I remember when I used to post loads of piccehs..and now..rarely one a month XD

Ullion

Years
    Never know until you try. XD

anything artsy-fartsy i can't do XD Srry =P I suck at drawing n stuff... i would like to be someform of a video game designer or sumfin... but that stuff is so confusing.. adn i see like... 13yrsolds kids here makign emulations n stuff.. o.O man.. so discouraging..lol

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Ah yeah. I don't know how to hack games or anything like that. I stick to spriting. It is kind of crazy to see kids 5 or more years younger than me that know how to. o.O

Ullion

Years
    Ya i know, i remember when we first mvoed to the country (open space, not nation XD) my bro Dl'd yellow/blue and red versions onto the comp... so funny cuz everytime i went to go on the Computer, my bro n sis would be playin it.. but they didn't want me to see it.. so they kept saying "GET AWAY WERE MAKING YOUR XMAS CARD!" lol XD how foolish of me to do that >.>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I only know one person who can hack, who is my age, so I don't feel as bad XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I'm looking for a good hacker to put my FakeDex in some games, but I don't really know any. =< Oh well...it won't be finished for some time anyway..

Ullion

Years
    aww thats 2 bad, hey what is the fakedex? Just where you make sprites up and give them anmes/stats/IV's etc?

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    aww thats 2 bad, hey what is the fakedex? Just where you make sprites up and give them anmes/stats/IV's etc?

Yeah, pretty much. Click the link in my signature to check it out. I havn't begun to give stats and all that yet. I'm still in spriting mode. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why do you make fake Pokemon? Arent you happy with the ones there already are?

Ullion

Years
    Cool, i saw them, some looked prete good too! But there was soemthing missing, you need a wild 3 staged pokemon... the only 3 stagers i saw were starters.. adn i wasn't sure about the fire starters.. unless you need 2 complete that, otherwise it is lookin prete good! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back