• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Tali~!!

There are no annoying dogs...they all are beautiful/loud in their own pretty way~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'll join your forum if you join mine ;3

Actually, I'll join yours anyways because it could prove to be an interesting time waster~ But tomorrow. Right now I'm tired ^^;

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah XD but it was the neighbours that are annoying the doggie was cyute being loud and all...

I don't like our next door neighbours...well our behind next door ones anyways...they always sit on out fence and play outside in their backyard at around 10:00 p.m. 0.0;

^ Fair deal XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Lets try to get off the topic of "JOIN MY FORUM".

I hate name changes (no offense to anyone that switches names every 6 months). Not because I have to change them (Cowrie does all of them), but because I'm used to someone's username, and if they switch then it messes everything up. XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well It can get so confusing when you switch your name alot , Me I have never had mine done , Only one time when they changed mine for a joke but that was long ago and was changed back .

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Lets try to get off the topic of "JOIN MY FORUM".

I hate name changes (no offense to anyone that switches names every 6 months). Not because I have to change them (Cowrie does all of them), but because I'm used to someone's username, and if they switch then it messes everything up. XD
    Messes what up? Just a new name to remember...

And.... isn't the cosplay I linked in my sig HOT OR WHAT?! *dreamy*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    JOIN WWW.PKMNCOMMUNITY.COM - ITS A RLY KEWL FORUM!!!!!!!!!!

XD

And I don't like name changes either. The only one I'm going to have is to Drummershuff, but not for a while yet.
    *Bans you for forum linking* XD

Like I said, make it a cap and get it over with. XD

Well It can get so confusing when you switch your name alot , Me I have never had mine done , Only one time when they changed mine for a joke but that was long ago and was changed back .
    HA! Someone agrees with me. XD

Messes what up? Just a new name to remember...

And.... isn't the cosplay I linked in my sig HOT OR WHAT?! *dreamy*
    Because, I'm so used to that username it isn't fun getting used to another. XD
    Like what would happen if one day I woke up and said "I"m going to change my username."? XD
    And uh..... XD
    OMG It's 22sa, and with an Inuyasha avy.... I should so go back to my Inu theme (it fit me so well...). XD

Wow. Some oldies here, I mean Dawson, 22sa, Liz, and little old me. XD

22sa

Years
    *Bans you for forum linking* XD

Like I said, make it a cap and get it over with. XD

HA! Someone agrees with me. XD

Because, I'm so used to that username it isn't fun getting used to another. XD
    Like what would happen if one day I woke up and said "I"m going to change my username."? XD
    And uh..... XD
    OMG It's 22sa, and with an Inuyasha avy.... I should so go back to my Inu theme (it fit me so well...). XD

Wow. Some oldies here, I mean Dawson, 22sa, Liz, and little old me. XD
    I don't remember you having an Inuyasha theme man, does that mean there was a time you didn't have an Arcanine in your avatar?

Oh yeah, it's Moony. I didn't even notice her... o_o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'll join your forum if you join mine ;3

Actually, I'll join yours anyways because it could prove to be an interesting time waster~ But tomorrow. Right now I'm tired ^^;

Yay, you better not forget XD

I don't like our next door neighbours...well our behind next door ones anyways...they always sit on out fence and play outside in their backyard at around 10:00 p.m. 0.0;

...Wait did you say that the dogs sit on your fence?? XD

22sa

Years
    Hmm :/

I don't regularly look at cosplay, but since your sig has been disabled I wanna see it.

Damn temptations.
    You can click the thumbnail now. It's really <3

22sa

Years
    Hehe, I dont know you two but thats because I'm new compare to you. How long were you guys away for?
    6 months to a year, but that doesn't really matter. :P

Moony and I have been forum members for more then 3 and a half years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back