• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Why do you make fake Pokemon? Arent you happy with the ones there already are?

I just enjoy designing my own creations. Imagine if you could create a line of Pokemon that you designed yourself. Plus, it's fun to discover new types of monsters when you are playing a Hack. That's what makes Pokemon games so much fun; discovering and catching new species.

Cool, i saw them, some looked prete good too! But there was soemthing missing, you need a wild 3 staged pokemon... the only 3 stagers i saw were starters.. adn i wasn't sure about the fire starters.. unless you need 2 complete that, otherwise it is lookin prete good! ^^

I believe I've only released one three stage wild monster to this point. The MegaDex isn't even haflway complete though. I havn't released my fire starter line yet either. Those are the three blank blocks in the first line of the Dex.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I just enjoy designing my own creations. Imagine if you could create a line of Pokemon that you designed yourself. Plus, it's fun to discover new types of monsters when you are playing a Hack. That's what makes Pokemon games so much fun; discovering and catching new species.

I agree with him.. finding compltely new pokemon is fun.. and im not rele 'satisfied' with the limited amount of pokes... so few follow the electric, steel, fire and dark types... which are my mroe afvs.. oh yes and ICE... >.<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think I'll stick to the Pokemon there already is.. I'm just not creative to make Pokemon XD

Ullion

Years
    well leave it up for the fuzzster to make them then.. adn you use them? No one ever said bout you having to create your own sprites o.O

Ullion

Years
    Whatever floats your boat. =D

dude thats such an awesome saying o.O

Anyways, if you ever need helps with Stats, just help.. i can prob think up of them.. but i can't code stuff.. and the numbers i'd come up with.. might be a bit off the mark >.>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I agree, that is a good saying XDD

I really need to work on my forum thingie o.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    But aren't you once again annoyed by the completion of their name swap, since you would've been used to their new names by then?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How is it possible not to remember names if they've been there so long?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I know who's who, I just didn't bother changing the associated username for each inside my memory bank.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Your memory sounds like a computer XD

The only thing I change is my forum (On stupid proboards)..
    Can you pwease join? xD (Actually I want almost everyone in DCC to join XDD)

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Gahness...back after so many hours from the stupid internet breaking down for me...yeah, XD

I already joined so bleh...yeah but their name changes weren't too hard to remember n_n;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ooh that evil internet to you...very naughty...

Your about the only one here who did. XDD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XDD, yeah well I was bored from the moment I woke up because of the loud next door annoying neighbours doggie DX, had such a good dream and it had to wreck it 0.0

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back