• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah, it not only hurts my eyes, but my brain too XD
    Though graphics are always nice<3

All skins are okay, just I've gotten so used to using my one now I try another skin and it just looks all to different for me.

No, Nica don't go! XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've been using simple skins since April..before that..my eyes were not wroking properly..

Another yay.

I'm going to edit the forum bit in my siggy..hehe XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nah...glasses just ruin my styel..I lay back and hope to death my eyes don't fail instead XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Alright, have it your way, XD, sooner or later you won't be able to see clearly :o

But since I already have to wear glasses, graphics will have my revenge! @.@

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    If I can't see I can prey upon people to give me a 'donation' to the : Nica's eyes need help fund.

You do? I didn't even know you did XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah, I do, for class to see the board anyway o.o; They're annoying though..when I forget to bring them, I can hardly see anything from a metre away ;o;
    And my crush wears glasses all the time.

Don't worry Nica I'm sure someone will donate to you, though it's a better idea if you just wear the glasses..people actually look good in them..like me!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh..I'm just a no-go-glasses-gal.....My donate fund will go well with the crazy lady ACT XD

Dinner..Bai XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Okay, see ya~;o;

Really? Well most people who wear glasses...really suit them xP

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    But I'm not sure if I really want it to be a cap...
    Yeah, once you get too used to it you don't want to change it...unless that's not the reason XD...kind of like mine o.o;; But it looks like you've had yours for a longer period of time.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    How did we get here? Wasnt this like two pages back?

Oh well... I think it would look better with a cap. Thats just what I think. A 'D' looks better than a 'd' IMO.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Yeah, once you get too used to it you don't want to change it...unless that's not the reason XD...kind of like mine o.o;; But it looks like you've had yours for a longer period of time.
    I've had drummershuff for for six months here (the other six months was being Dawg 2005). But I've had the actual name without capitals for two years.

How did we get here? Wasnt this like two pages back?

Oh well... I think it would look better with a cap. Thats just what I think. A 'D' looks better than a 'd' IMO.
    Yeah, it was. But I wanted to reply to Andy.

I will get it changed... eventually. XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Just wait till you get sick of it...XD, caps do look better, but I don't think I can change mine to a cap...

EDIT: Actually I can o.o No-ones username is Altarialover but I reckon my name looks better without a cap...besides people still call me Tali X3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    WTFOMGBBQ!

I could've sworn I saw an elusive 22sa here! I'm practically freaking out!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Yeah, Paul, I won't be elusive to you for much longer. :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    So that's why you randomly stopped coming online.
    =P

It is true my internet connection is strange though. I'm always using some unsecured, wireless connection shared by 5 or more people. For this current connection, I have to keep switching IP addresses until one works - everytime I disconnect for a while. x_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back