• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I was SPon11. You probably don't remember me anyways xD

*sigh* I want a Wii now. It gets cooler the more I see of it, but I think I'll have to be like Lily and invest in an imaginary one 8D
    I have no memories of SPon11. Do you have any of me? :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    *sigh* I want a Wii now. It gets cooler the more I see of it, but I think I'll have to be like Lily and invest in an imaginary one 8D

For whatever reason, I want a DS more. Which by all logic, I shouldn't.

22sa

Years
    I'm just satisfied with the roms I download. =x

But seriously, the Wii looks beautiful.

22sa

Years
    I haven't confirmed the existence of a fine DS emulator. o_o

Dx

So sad...all I remember is the making of the ^ One Above thread.
    Hey... that's awfully long ago. Were you at Old PC too?

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD, I want a Wii but my parents are thinking about it...they never let me buy a game/ console without their permission..but I'm not that much into game now ;\ I only want a DS more because I don't have one :x

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Are we talking about the Wii again? I want one too, but I just got a DS and am about to get a cellphone or MP3 player so I'm not allowed a Wii...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Are we talking about the Wii again? I want one too, but I just got a DS and am about to get a cellphone or MP3 player so I'm not allowed a Wii...
    Omigosh, yar new banner's so hawt! xD Uh...hyper...

I never considered a DS. The whole dual screen idea just threw me off. I never likes. The only game that really appealed to me was Nintendogs. Everything else was just...bleh.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah I guess, XD, When will this topic end?

I have an MP3 and my brother is getting a DS for Christmas so..I don't think we'll get one [even if I do I'd have to "share" it with my brothers ._.]

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Omigosh, yar new banner's so hawt! xD Uh...hyper...

I never considered a DS. The whole dual screen idea just threw me off. I never likes. The only game that really appealed to me was Nintendogs. Everything else was just...bleh.
    XD thanks.

I never really thought of DS too until D/P came out. After I bought Diamond I had to get a DS so yeah thats why I have one. I think its okay, much better than the GBA.

EDIT: Tali, you beat me.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Yeah I guess, XD, When will this topic end?

I have an MP3 and my brother is getting a DS for Christmas so..I don't think we'll get one [even if I do I'd have to "share" it with my brothers ._.]
    I'm not getting a Wii. I'm positive. I never asked xD I'll get one in another life once it has a game that my dad wants, hehe...Just what happened with the GameCube.
    *cough*residentevilfour*cough*

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I'm not getting a Wii. I'm positive. I never asked xD I'll get one in another life once it has a game that my dad wants, hehe...Just what happened with the GameCube.

I only want a Wii for like only two reasons. 1, PBR and 2, its funny nunchuck controller, I want to use it for sports racquet games. =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    As I've said twice before, I've already got a Wii.

It is awesome.

No, there isnt a working, fully functional DS emulator yet.
    By fully functioning, what do you mean? Cause there are a few out that can emulate a number of games, but not every single one.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD my dad doesn't play the games, but he fixes PS2's now and I think he wants to get a Wii to do the same ;]

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Talking about roms makes me sad because I'm not allowed to use them anymore, ever since my old computer broke ;o;

So they still haven't made one yet? Not surprised DX

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back