• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ... I know there no connection with anything i say... 0.o

Guitar Hero 2 rules!!! Did anyone ever play it??? once i played Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana perfectly on Guitar Hero 2...
    Eh... my English mark always are barely passing. I hope you're not as low leveled in English as me. =x

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Anyways, there are diff flavours, and they are basically energy drinks. My fav is orange, you guys shoudl try adn find it... they are usually bottled in venders, but my mom buys them at a store as drinking crystals, and i mxi them ni with water, adn i amke it SOOO strongly tasting.. *drools* it soo good

I've heard of it before, but its not available here so I have never tried it.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Guitar Hero 2 rules!!! Did anyone ever play it??? once i played Heart-Shaped Box by Nirvana perfectly on Guitar Hero 2...
    ^ thats kinda offtopic xD
    And i suposse 22sa is right, Uni really makes people force to write properly, hey, even High School makes me have to make sense, which is very hard.. xD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ^ thats kinda offtopic xD
    And i suposse 22sa is right, Uni really makes people force to write properly, hey, even High School makes me have to make sense, which is very hard.. xD
    Yes.....

How make the average reader always understannnnd what you say, and say only the essentials.

I'm usually too bored with what I have to write in university to write properly though. x_x; But that's mostly my lack of skill.

Iced: Good. Well, you're not in the 50s like I am. :P

Iced

Aspiration
    Years
    Yes.....

How make the average reader always understannnnd what you say, and say only the essentials.

I'm usually too bored with what I have to write in university to write properly though. x_x; But that's mostly my lack of skill.

Iced: Good. You're not in the 50s like I am. :P

but you should see my math >_< its a 42

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think PC helps with making sence at school. Such as when everyone posts big posts, you read them and then remember by a keyword and use it at school to get good marks.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    lol all my marks are above 70 and all below 80 xD i dunno what you'd call that =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back