• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deforestation and fairies

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    I'm afraid you have all been terribly mislead. Rather than the happy, frolicking, nature-loving spirits of the forest that the mainstream media wants you to believe in, fairies are in fact malevolent, destructive creatures and are part of the problem of deforestation. They buy off politicians and pay law enforcement to look the other way while they smuggle their fairy dust into the country. Fairy dust, as everyone should know, is made from oil, rain forests, endangered species, and polar ice caps.
    Interesting theory, but alas, you skimped on the details. Fairy dust is actually a harmful narcotic. Seriously, what do they teach you kids in school these days.

Didn't your teachers tell you no to take fairy-dust. I mean, it's made from, bitumen(oil), charcoal(rainforests), blubber(blue whales are an endangered species) and permafrost(from the poles). Doesn't the bitumen turn you off?

Always avoid fairies. Be it the ball lightning kind(they are actually surveillance spectres of the Dolls owned by the Fairies. :O) or, the fairy mafia/triad/syndicate kind. Also, the fairies have been manipulating the media to show themselves in good light, or at the very least, prove their non-existence.

Global Warming is caused by fairies?

On a serious, non-joking note,

"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate"

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Housing is a waste of land =P

Everyone should be forced into high-rise apartments so the forests can be saved. XP

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2009
    .....this thread is seriously throwing my sarcasm sensors all out of whack.....I'm not sure if I should be laughing my ass off or weeping for the future of mankind... I'll let you interpret for yourselves what I mean....

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Fairies don't exist.

Wait... oh... you want to save the fairies... sorry, I just don't roll that way. :badsmile:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    D; Fairies are essential to the environment, they are the sole providers of magic and glamor. They are (with an exception of a select few v_v) so kind and helpful, why would anyone even consider putting them in harm's way? *sigh* This is too much for me to take in. Operation Save the Fairies is underway.

They are also the providers of pride parades.

This is very strange. But..deforestation is bad. People tend to overlook the fact that 80% of the oxygen we breathe in comes from forests/jungles.

More fun facts: https://forestry.about.com/od/treephysiology/tp/tree_value.htm

Bay

Years
    I'm afraid you have all been terribly mislead. Rather than the happy, frolicking, nature-loving spirits of the forest that the mainstream media wants you to believe in, fairies are in fact malevolent, destructive creatures and are part of the problem of deforestation. They buy off politicians and pay law enforcement to look the other way while they smuggle their fairy dust into the country. Fairy dust, as everyone should know, is made from oil, rain forests, endangered species, and polar ice caps.
    Oh my gosh, so it's all just an act! Nice fairies, nice. :< Michael Moore should look into this. *nods*

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
    It's obvious that fairies are actually organic probes genetically engineered by a mysterious alien species. They're just a bunch of fleshy Von Neumann Probes. It's so obvious.

Back