• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dej? Vu

Have you ever had the feeling of dej? vu?

• yeah...creepy...

Votes: 42 89.4%
  • nope. never have.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I thik.....not sure to be honest...

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    I think thats spelled right.....>_<
    Alright folks. I believe no such oll was ever made, so here we go.

Has anyone ever felt this feeling? It's the feeling that you've done somethng before yet you know you never did.

I hate this feeling because I've had it plenty of times...@_@

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Yep. I get it often. It's really creepy. o.o;;

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    From what I have gathered on Deja Vu is that its just a similar event and deep down in your sub-conscious that memory resurfaces and you feel like this has happened to me before.

It rarely happens but I think theres something odd about it and deeper about it that we really can't comprehend.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Oh wow.. it hads all the time...I think i'm just imagining things...but...bleh..

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    If you believe in reincarnation, there are some people who think that deja vu is remembering things from past lives. But yeah, I get it a lot. It really does feel kinda creepy o.o;;

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I sure do! Experienced deja vu of course!
    I have a good story to go along with it
    Okay, one time I had this dream I was in this hall underground and I was walking down the hall and this man was about to pass me. It was a weird dream alright. But get this. It happened in real life last year to me, the hall was in my high school's basement and the man was there and everything O_o That still creeps me out even today.
    If you believe in reincarnation, there are some people who think that deja vu is remembering things from past lives. But yeah, I get it a lot. It really does feel kinda creepy o.o;;
    I'm not sure if I really get past live deja vu but I know that hearing, smelling and seeing brings back memories from my past life. From the hints of what has come, I strongly believe that I have once lived as a Pokemon trainer in southern Kanto.
    Why
    I've only told a few people this but the moment I saw the map of Kanto, saw this one route in the RBY games, I had this distant feeling come to me......
    OMG! It's TOOO WEIRD T_T

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    What? you kidding you are right!!!!!? I have Dej? Vu's ALL THE TIME!!! I feel like if I am repeating my life!!! ... wait... have I ever talked to you ever?! o_O... XD... no really... I think I still have my title of Master of the Dej? Vu's in my sig in one of my points... if not... I AM!!!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Sometimes...I'll be at the most random place, and I feel like I've been there before, or when I am talking to someone I feel like I'm watching rerun of a show or something.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Yeah, and I feel that sooo often it really scares myself out o_O
    Seriously, it can happen to me every single day...I'm used to it by now ^^

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    i get flash backs without knowing there real, i moslty take time in my imagination, thinkin about the past and my dreams

Back