• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Delete account

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Please, I need a mod to delete my account and posts (I think I wrote anyone but meh), I won't use it anymore.
    Thanks.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Unfortunately, I don't think PC allows account deleting. You simply have to log off and never come in if you really want to leave this account. Or you can bring this up with one of the administrators of the forum.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No sweat, Private Message an administrator on this page and hope they're not feeling busy. If you are really adamant about it. It's not really that we disallow it, from my understanding. It's just that there's really no need to delete accounts, especially not if you've only made one or two posts. If you don't want to use it anymore, then shrug and forget about PC. It's okay and everyone's lives will go on as usual.
    bit sad, of course

Years
    It's really unfortunate that you don't want to be a part of the community here any longer, which I can understand considering how this is a rather large community here. You only made one other post than being the starter of this thread, so do reconsider us. If you really truly don't want to be here, then just go on ahead and follow the advice given Red's Hot Chibi Pelippers above and an administrator can remove your account at your request. Another simple alternative is to just never log in again, and if you don't want to use your account you could just change your password to something impossible that you won't remember.

Years
    Aww that's sad you don't want to come here anymore, but like the others said, an admin can delete your account if you really want, but my best advice is to log off and never come back. But you should try hanging around more because we're a great community and we feel sad when people leave.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    OK, I wanted to say administrator but somewhat I typed mod xD
    Don't worry, I joined this forum a lot of time ago but never used it (VERY little).
    And, why register in a site if you never use it? I want to delete my account for that, and to protect my privacy. Besides, there are other PKMN forums in which I'm much more active and I feel comfortable there.
    I already sent a message to a super-administrator. If he/she doesn't delete my account, I won't log here anymore.

Sorry bad English.

Back