• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Delibird's Stocking Stuffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Delibird's Stocking Stuffers

What's this? Another Event in Challenges??? Indeed, we have 2 for holiday season this year. But where the main challenge focuses on Hannukah, Stocking Stuffers is much more cross denominational. Anyone can play these without resetting their games. Have fun!

Rules
    1. Any and all main series Pokemon games are allowed. Your challenges do not all need to be done on the same save file, or same version for that matter. Mix & match all you want!
    2. You may use any non hacked Pokemon you already possess to catch and train other Pokemon.
    3. Any battle performed to redeem a challenge must be done with only Pokemon caught on or after December 1st, 2014. Catches and breeds for a challenge must also be done after this date.
    4. The challenge ends when we reach 2015 in the United States Pacific Time Zone.
    5. Post "It's cold outside" to confirm you read the rules.
    6. On any given team, you may only have 1 legendary Pokemon, unless otherwise stated or required.
    7. Unless marked, each challenge can only be redeemed one time.
    8. Pictures are not required in most cases, but are greatly encouraged.

Pieces of Candy
    -First Snow (1): Catch a Cryogonal
    -Coming to Theaters this Christmas (1): Make a PR video to celebrate the Winter Solstice, Christmas, Hanukkah, or Kwanzaa**
    -Family Trip (1): Bring only a Larvitar named Necrum and Swablu named Sydian to any snowy location and catch 5 Pokemon with them
    -Umoja [Unity] (1): Breed and name a family of Pokemon, and write a paragraph about their holiday celebrations
    -Kujichagulia [Self-Determination] (1): Dress your character uniquely for the Winter
    -Ujima [Work & Responsibility] (1): Decorate a Secret Base for the holidays
    -Ujamaa [Cooperative Economics] (1): Send Bargain Power 3 to 10 different people

-White Christmas (2): Solo the Elite Four and Champion with White Kyurem
    -Sleeping Under the Ice (2): Catch any Ice-Type Legendary Pokemon without a Master Ball**
    -Christmas Tree (2): Create a "Christmas Tree" in your party with an Abomasnow and 5 Pokemon to be "decorations"†
    -Kuumba [Creativity] (2): Win a Master Rank Pokemon Contest with an Ice type Pokemon
    -Deck the Halls (2): Compete in PWT with a team of Red or Green Pokemon and win

-8 Crazy Nights (3): Catch 1 Litwick for 9 consecutive days
    -Imani [Faith] (3): Catch a shiny Pokemon without RNG abuse, Chaining, or locked shinies
    -Nia [Purpose] (3): Complete all 6 other principals of Kwanzaa

Lumps of Coal
    -Can We Turn on the Heater? (1): Earn a Badge at an Ice Type Gym*
    -Consumer Holiday (1): Spend 100,000 Pokédollars in one day at Stores
    -Shovel the Snow (1): Bring only a Larvitar Named Necrum and a Swablu named Sydian to any snowy location and K.O. 10 Pokemon with them
    -Cold as Ice (1): Complete a Cool Pokemon Contest with an Ice Type Pokemon
    -A Christmas Carol (1): Have three Pokemon using Round in a Triple Battle
    -נ Nun [Nothing] (1): Post to claim this Lump and then do not play Pokemon for 24 hours
    -ש Shin [Put In] (1): Spend at least 1000 coins at the Game Corner Prize Redemption

-Black Christmas (2): Solo the Elite Four and Champion with Black Kyurem
    -Blood on the Ice (2): Beat the Elite Four and Champion with a team of Ice Pokemon (4-6 Pokemon)
    -Ice Cream? In Winter??? (2): K.O. a Vanilluxe or a Horde of Vanillite using only Bite or Lick
    -Old Man Winter (2): Breed a Sneasel or Cubchoo to know Ice Punch
    -ה Hey [Half] (2): Rematch a Gym Leader with a team of 3 Pokemon (No PWT)

-Let it Snow (3): Solo the Elite Four and Champ with a Castform that only has Hail for weatherv (Does not stack with Blood on the Ice)
    -ג Gimel [All] (3): Win a Jackpot at the Game Corner†
    -With Dreidel I Will Play (3): Complete all 4 Dreidel sides

*Can be earned more than once
    **Can be completed more than one way
    Requires Picture (No faces required)

Sweet Children
    Wilhelm - 0 Pieces of Candy
    AoTora - 7
    Pendraflare - 14
    Thursday - 10
    Sonata - 10
    BakingBluePotatoe - 4
    Matthew Jay Reynolds - 7

Naughty Brats
    Wilhelm - 0 Lumps of Coal
    Natnew - 1
    Matthew Jay Reynolds - 8
    Pendraflare - 14
    AoTora - 4
    Sonata - 11
    Inkblots - 1
    Lehtot - 1
    Molivious - 1
    Kostucha - 16
    Thursday - 16
    Kyora - 1
    BakingBluePotatoe - 2

Emblems
    Delibird is Coming to Town

Collect 10 Pieces of Candy and/or Lumps of Coal

Good Little Boy (or Girl)

Collect 10 Pieces of Candy

Santa Hater
    Collect 10 Lumps of Coal

Jolly Boots of Doom
    Collect 20 Pieces of Candy or 20 Lumps of Coal

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    -נ Nun [Nothing] (1): Post to claim this Lump and then do not play Pokemon for 24 hours

^ posted, I guess I'll just have to distract my self with plants vs. zombies until then...

EDIT: It's cold outside

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    It's cold outside. It really is cold where I'm at, I hate it

Doing this first to get it out of the way, lol

Now I have to occupy myself until 8:24 PM tomorrow.

Years
    It's cold outside.

Guess i'll have to keep myself occupied until 9 PM tomorrow (which shouldn't be a problem, given the English papers I have to take care of).

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    It's hot inside

Boy... looks like my Omega Ruby and my 3 other challenges are on hold for now. Two challenge thread this year? I'll be busy :P

Years
    It's cold outside, it's really very cold outside but we don't have snow yet :( It's supposed to come next week though :3

And yay two challenges :] Looks like I am going to have busy December this year :3

Years
    Yay I won a master rank contest with spheal but failed to take a screenshot because my computer froze x.x

Kuumba [Creativity] (2): Win a Master Rank Pokemon Contest with an Ice type Pokemon
    Cold as Ice (1): Complete a Cool Pokemon Contest with an Ice Type Pokemon

Entered my walrein into cool contest and she won! Screenshots coming when I win again with spheal .-.

Pieces of candy: 2
    Lumps of Coal: 1

Pictures: (I still cannot get my spheal to win again in master rank - he always comes second :( )

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

It's cold outside.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    It's funny you all are doing Nun now, I sorta expected that to be the "Oh time to do family stuff for the holidays, I'll claim that and spend the day celebrating" thing

Years
    Alright, guess i'll start my first real round of this.

Spoiler:

Pieces of Candy: 3
    Lumps of Coal: 10

Years
    Hooray! I love these :D something fun to do when it's cold outside

Guess I'll start out with "Nun" since I'm not going to really have time to play until the weekend

Last edited:

Hippowtom

Hippowtom
    Years

So it's 7AM right now and it's cold outside. Let's collect this lump!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    It's not cold outside~

This will be where I'll place my progress. Will edit when I have made progress obviously.

I will do Nun when I need it, and considering that I will face my exams next week, I'll do it next week.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Claiming the Nun, so I shall abstain from this early eve 'til tomorrow's. Holidays would be spent poke-ing with cousins anyway. lol.

It's (pretty) cold outside.

Years
    Starting with Nun. It's 7.40 PM right now.

It's cold outside, so I might play other games or fold some Origami.

Years
    It's cold outside! I'm just going to update this post, I guess. I'll be putting my accomplishments in the spoiler tags below:

Pieces of Candy
    -First Snow (1): Catch a Cryogonal
    Spoiler:

-Family Trip (1): Bring only a Larvitar named Necrum and Swablu named Sydian to any snowy location and catch 5 Pokemon with them

Spoiler:

-Kujichagulia [Self-Determination] (1): Dress your character uniquely for the Winter

Spoiler:

-Ujima [Work & Responsibility] (1): Decorate a Secret Base for the holidays
    Spoiler:

-White Christmas (2): Solo the Elite Four and Champion with White Kyurem

Spoiler:

-Christmas Tree (2): Create a "Christmas Tree" in your party with an Abomasnow and 5 Pokemon to be "decorations"†
    Spoiler:

-Kuumba [Creativity] (2): Win a Master Rank Pokemon Contest with an Ice type Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Lumps of Coal
    -Consumer Holiday (1): Spend 100,000 Pokédollars in one day at Stores
    Spoiler:

-Shovel the Snow (1): Bring only a Larvitar Named Necrum and a Swablu named Sydian to any snowy location and K.O. 10 Pokemon with them
    Spoiler:

-Cold as Ice (1): Complete a Cool Pokemon Contest with an Ice Type Pokemon
    Spoiler:

-ש Shin [Put In] (1): Spend at least 1000 coins at the Game Corner Prize Redemption
    Spoiler:

-Black Christmas (2): Solo the Elite Four and Champion with Black Kyurem

Spoiler:

-Blood on the Ice (2): Beat the Elite Four and Champion with a team of Ice Pokemon (4-6 Pokemon)
    Spoiler:

-Old Man Winter (2): Breed a Sneasel or Cubchoo to know Ice Punch
    Spoiler:

-Let it Snow (3): Solo the Elite Four and Champ with a Castform that only has Hail for weatherv (Does not stack with Blood on the Ice)
    Spoiler:

-ג Gimel [All] (3): Win a Jackpot at the Game Corner†

Spoiler:

Pieces of Candy: 10
    Lumps of Coal: 16

Last edited:
    Years
    It's FREEZING cold outside!! Actually it's snowing too XD I'm going to go see if I can beat the high scores on Ski Free!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Good good, all of the coals for me. I'm done being a good boy.

Spoiler:

Pieces of Candy:
    Lumps of coal:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    -Imani [Faith] (3): Catch a shiny Pokemon without RNG abuse or Chaining (Red Gyarados in Pokemon Crystal)
    Oh, I'm sorry, I meant to exclude the set shinies as well. The point was a random encounter not just a shiny in general.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back