• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Derpmon Dex

Years
hi! let's bring this back with some quick little adjustments :3c

rules
- canvas size should (if possible, I'm not gonna force you or anything) be 1000px * 1000px for dex consistency
- no repeating of pokemon (it's a stretch theres literallt 500+ mon but who knows)

you can
- call dibs on a pokemon and edit it in with the derpified style (u have roughly 3 days to make it happen)
- get a dibbed pokemon if it has been more than 3 days without an edit
- double post if posting two mons at a time (aka u did one and gonna take another one immediately)

this is supposed to be a chill lil thing so don't be stressed out by the 3 day deadline on dibbing!! the idea is to do it as a meme and in 15 minutes preferably so :)

spreadsheet link for easier access:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Gl4ucQYTe7bBG9yvBco/edit#gid=0&fvid=215334373

Last edited:

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
Years
Dibs on Ampharos!!

I'm just gonna draw it and post it here if that's alright. Is there a particular derpy style or are we just drawing it however silly we want?

sQivCjF.png

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Dibs Shinx! Shinx blep
Sorry I drew it a little small!

shinxiewoo.png

Last edited:
Years
since we can double post, i'm dibbing Starmie too heh. will get to it in a bit after i'm done working~

EDIT: tally hooo

KqK7jnP.jpg

Last edited:
Years
wow Stars out here hoggin all the Pokemon, leave some for the rest of us!

i'm callin' dibs on Poliwhirl and Magnemite!

ALCckXk.jpg

PmM9XQv.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Dibs on Ampharos!!

I'm just gonna draw it and post it here if that's alright. Is there a particular derpy style or are we just drawing it however silly we want?

sQivCjF.png

Lmao that's glorious
Late but nah we're just drawing it as silly as we like!!

I'll try to get my pikachu up soon uwu

Are we doing every single mon ever?

If so, dibs on Krookodile!

bdlkHQu.png

Double posting but yes lmao

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
reserving Porygon 2 & Bronzor for my next art!

I see you reserving Porygon2 so I corrupted it in advance! Here's my Porygon-Z :)

Full size:
Spoiler:

i'm sorry i'm very bad at drawing and just went with an easy pokemon

Back