• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Derpmon Dex

Years
Are there certain requirements that we need in order to get listed, like image hosters or do we need to update it ourself? Just to make sure.
considering i can't see your attachment :sobs: maybe host it on someplace like imgur and put them via the

Years
glad no one's gotten it yet. reserving Igglybuff! (tryna take as many easy to draw Pokemon as i can before we run out lmao)

joSZpbU.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
considering i can't see your attachment :sobs: maybe host it on someplace like imgur and put them via the tags?[/QUOTE]
I'll do so when I get the time for it. :)

In the meantime: can you tell me what browser you're using and if you have extensions that might block Dropbox content? I've been using this forever (and it seems to work fine on both Firefox and Chrome) and might need to change a little bit more than just those two images...

Also I'm gonna reserve Celebi!
[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/ucrsfreohlyjpbh/celebi.png?raw=1

Last edited:
Years

In the meantime: can you tell me what browser you're using and if you have extensions that might block Dropbox content? I've been using this forever (and it seems to work fine on both Firefox and Chrome) and might need to change a little bit more than just those two images...

yeah i just checked using both Firefox and Chrome. i can see your stuff just fine on my side too Megan. and i even have a bunch of blocking extensions and whatnot lol. wonderin' what Chura's using..

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
Gonna do both Darumaka forms because why not
Gvn0e6O.png

tAegxWf.png

Lmao I wonder how it's possible that I never cared for Darumaka but Galarian Darumaka is possibly my favorite Pokémon from Galar and still they're pretty much the same thing :P

Last edited:
Years

celebi.png

ohhh

i am on safari hahahah maybe that's why i can't see it

i'll switch to chrome though see if that works

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Okay this is dumb and I'm not sure if it counts as a derpmon but here's a tonkatsu Poliwag lol
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Aw thanks guys! ( ˘ ³˘)♡

If I feel motivated I may do the entire Poliwag line — unless someone is has their heart set on reserving them, in which case go for it! Gonna wait for Kitty's approval on if it counts as a derpmon first tho lol.

Years
Okay this is dumb and I'm not sure if it counts as a derpmon but here's a tonkatsu Poliwag lol
Spoiler:
it counts hahahah there's no rules to derp mons :')

Editing in to say I'll be updating the dex this weekend!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
That's amazing Fairy! I like the color palette, details and the background is a clever touch. I eagerly await to see the next one! Are you going to do both Poliwrath and Politoed?
Oh you bet I will! I already have some cute ideas for Politoed! And Poliwrath I'm thinking of a spicy curry inspiration. We shall see! :)

Back