• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Design a Trainer Competition

Years
  • Lol ive been checkin every day to see who won xD Cuz i read nearly all of them and i am yet to read some. But from what ive read i dont know who the winner's gonna be =0 Theyre all awsoem. Yes. Awsoem.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • >.< oh the anticipation, dont make us w8 any longer, i wanna see who won, :/ and i hope I scored sumthing too :P

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Wish I'd added more physical detail. And didn't rush the bio. And knew then what I know now.
    Oh well. I wanna see who won!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I sent both Gavin and Luke my judging. However, Luke hasn't replied at all, and neither as Gav. :/

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I replied to Peaches, I'm just on holiday atm and cant really do a whole lot lately. At any rate, the results don't need to be up until the 23rd though I'm sure they'll be up soon guys, so just keep that little bit patient :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I sent my final judgments to Gav, so hopefully he'll receive 'em tomorrow, and have the results up afterwards~ Thank you all for being as patient as possible with this. :U

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright, I would like to thank BinaryPeaches with all my heart and soul for all the work she's put in to this event while I've been away. It would only be fair that I let her post the results, however, it'd be more fair to you guys if I got them up at last and started giving out some emblems.

I would also like to thank all of you who took the time to do such amazing entries, I was seriously blown away by your trainers! For that, you will all get a participant emblem! At any rate, without further ado I shall announce the winners.

In Third Place

Zeta Dimentio
    Spoiler:

Well done! You receive a 3rd place emblem for this great character description!

In Second Place

Roswell

Spoiler:

Well done! You get yourself a shiny second place emblem for your stunning entry!

In First Place

Dr. Octagonapus

Spoiler:

Well done! Your entry was astounding, thus meaning you receive a first place emblem!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for entering. Your emblems are on their way and I hope you enjoyed this leg of the Get-Together.

Your Hosts:
    Abnegation
    BinaryPeaches
    Luke

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    *clapclapclapclapclap*

Congrats to the winners. I have to say, they were indeed pretty awesome.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Congrats to the winners. And props to everyone else who participated, it inspired me to make mine the best it could be. xP

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • I actually placed in this? Holy crap, I didn't expect to do so! Wow, this is better then I thought I would do. Congratulations to the other two who beat me. You deserved it.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • wow, Dr. Octagonpus's was the only one i read before judging, and I thought it was brilliant

oh wells, I would like to know what everyone's scores were, and if I can post Jacobs Next year...

Jacob was very improptu, and I need to edit him and give him more "life"

congrats to the winners *CHEER* (i beat Azure, as he only clapped)

Back